new guy, new civic owner, need front seat for safety

Bernie204

Hey guys, like the title says i recently bought a 91' civic hatchback DX. Not bad kms, only 113,000. Anyways, the front seats are kinda mess, failed safety because there is lots of metal showing. i saw the forum has some seats listed but i got no idea which ones are good or great, or maybe i should re-upholster the stock seats?
Any info helps!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Find another stock driverf seat maybe? Find another passenger seat and use the foam and covering to recover your driver seat?
One note, just be sure the driver seat you get, if you're looking for a straight bolt in swap, make sure the seat you get is coming from a car with the same style of seat belts that your car has. Meaning, if your car has pillar mounted seat belts, make sure the donor driver seat is coming from a 4th gen Civic with pillar mount seat belts.

Bernie204

Find another stock driverf seat maybe? Find another passenger seat and use the foam and covering to recover your driver seat?
One note, just be sure the driver seat you get, if you're looking for a straight bolt in swap, make sure the seat you get is coming from a car with the same style of seat belts that your car has. Meaning, if your car has pillar mounted seat belts, make sure the donor driver seat is coming from a 4th gen Civic with pillar mount seat belts.
Thanks for the info, i figured to just get the safety taken care of to get a another stock seat. But yes, ill make sure to note the belt style