New Headlights

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. Not too shabby. Upload the pics to here.

-Jason

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the comments, sorry for the bad quality, they are taken with my brothers plam treo. they were incredibly hard to put in. they are such a tight fit.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
comments are welcome, thats why i posted pictures, good or bad i want to hear what you say

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was looking at something very similar to those awhile ago, didnt get them now i regret it

looks good

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was looking at something very similar to those awhile ago, didnt get them now i regret it

looks good
thanks. the lights imo look awesome, not to mention that they are really bright. my low beams are bright than peoples high beams. my high beams make it look like daylight outside lol, a little exaggeration but you know what i mean.

norybg3

5+ Year Member
Nice man, I have the same ones. Are you using the bulbs it came with or a different type?

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i am using the bulbs it came with, although... when you receieved your lights, were the prongs for the side markers all bent? and im sort of thinking of upgrading to HID

norybg3

5+ Year Member
No they weren't. But the oem female connector that hooks up to the right blinker fits kinda loose. Its not a problem its just annoying when your connecting it. Right now Im running hyper white luminics, but I definitely want to upgrade to HID in the future

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my side marker connector fit right in without a problem, it isnt loose what so ever. can i see pictures of your car? from what i see in your little picture it looks really nice.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it, i like the black stripe by the door, it offsets it a bit but in a good way. rims are nice too. are those real jdm fogs or knock offs? overall i like your car, anything special done to it?

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh i see, thanks. i think i might get a pair one of these days. but hey either way, i still like the car. as for other people, keep the comments coming i am interested to see what people think.