New here 99 lx. Front hub and bearing. Might of did my self in?

Mike99LX

New here. Sorry if sound like I had a rough one. Doing this on a tablet and I dont want to even start what I had to do to start this thread. So far my tablet hasnt been thrown out the window by now.
Anyways still working on my weekend mechanic skills but think I did a greenhorn move.
Bought new hubs and bearings no C"ring including in package and knew they needed to be pressed together.
Was watching a few things after the fact I already pressed them in I hope I didnt do myself in.
Ready for bad news but if still can be manageable Im all ears. 1999 Civic Lx.
Pic is what ive done so far.
20170711_172803.jpg

Mike99LX

Thanks for the information. Looks like I skipped the dust shield if I really need it last time I checked was pretty bad looking almost falling apart. Guess my last concern is it looks like I should of pressed the barring in from the rear of the knuckle then press the hub in from the front of the knuckle. My fear is do I have to somehow unpress every thing and start again or is it safe to just press in what I have done already from the front of the nuckle and move on? Again dust shield is pretty much trash.

Last edited:

Mike99LX

Oh boy lol. Thank you for the replies and help.
Lesson learned.
Lookng at some video's and didnt hit me,while they were doing the presseing they were also taking everything off for a reason. I was rushing 52ceda15792400f97717840810b72ba505898717fdcc8542f2a91bcc93503db0.jpg