new here with a laid civic

Decipher

Registered VIP
I love it so much, I'll let the sidemirrors slide. But seriously what's up with the cloudy photographs? These pictures look like 80's glamor shots with that heavenly glow all over the f**king place. Maybe take some lens cleaner to your s**t? IDK... the air bags are sick though. Welcome to the site.

hatchonair

wow someone else from memphis on CC...

who would have ever guessed

f**k this shithole of a town. if ur from ob then u have seen it before dude was from horn lake i got it from. and tko built it but ive had to redo all the air ride on here and still have some kind of charging prob. i use to work in ob for my uncle he owns the steak escape next to kroger so u might have seen the last couple civics ive had

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that makes me want air, i want to go lower. ah i hate you

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got rid of those wheels last winter lol but ah i think id do the reverse. face down, ass up

hatchonair

figured id let it advertise for us...beats the hell out of standing on the road holding a f**king sign lol

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
f*** this s***hole of a town. if ur from ob then u have seen it before dude was from horn lake i got it from. and tko built it but ive had to redo all the air ride on here and still have some kind of charging prob. i use to work in ob for my uncle he owns the steak escape next to kroger so u might have seen the last couple civics ive had
Dont get me started with Memphis,Im from the PNW I f**king hate it here, but at least there is someone else in the area on CC now. Never been to TKO but from the looks of it they are all about flashy rims and lambo doors. And I know the steak escape but never saw a civic that was noticable out there and I unfortunatly worked at that kroger for a short time, just wasnt paying attention maybe?

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
is ur name cody?
No but I know who you are talking about Kody Kellog with the white integra. IDK if he still works at kroger, last I heard he got a job at Gateway but I never see his car there. I work in west memphis now and go to northwest. I drive a green ej1.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it ditch the skirts and make custom ones, get that b***h to lay frame all day