New member intro!!!

keithvtiR

5+ Year Member
Hey peeps, newbie from Dublin here, joined a few weeks ago so id better intro myself! Names Keith and I own a '96 Civic saloon Vti. Mods so far are Prelude Caliper setup with 282mm Vttr discs and pads, BF goodridge brake lines/hoses, ORC clutch and flywheel, type R grill and a carbon front lip.
Have D2 coilovers and Rota Slips waiting to go in, and then a full engine rebuild with uprated everything and a whole lot more =)
Heres a few pics!

And my last car :(

So hey everyone =)

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
def a good start hope it goes well with the coil over change and rotas would def look hot on there... damn wtf happened to your other car?

keithvtiR

5+ Year Member
AliasNeo said:
def a good start hope it goes well with the coil over change and rotas would def look hot on there... damn wtf happened to your other car?
Cheers, I had to sell it to help fund college :oops:

Ye the wheels and suspension will look good, car is way to high at the moment :???:
Spent 6 hours last weekend stripping rust from the undferside and replacing loads a bits >`

Zax_Burner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's up, and welcome to the CC Forums. Too bad you didn't have that Integra still, mad props on that!

Zax_Burner

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man, i cant wait to see it dropped. w00t for another 4 door.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I usally dont like 4drs but yours is really nice. Welcome

keithvtiR

5+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
car looks clean, any future mods??

BTW :welcome:
CHeers for the welcomes peeps >`
Ive loads planned, was gonna drop a CTR B16b in but weighing up the thought of it Ive decided that would be too easy so im gonnarebuild the current one with uprated cams, pistons, etc. Mate of mine did his recently and is pushing out some torque now :P When I do the engine Im gonna fit Hasport mounts, an ATS 5.01 final drive :shock: to compliment the ORC clutch and a better LSD than the Stock one cos it sucks realy bad.
On the chassis side of things, I need to drop the car asap and I think I have a deal sorted with supplier over here to get D2s in to my car, then I want to stiffen up the chassis with the usual tie and strut bars etc.
Lash a set of Rota Slips in black (although Im half temped my the silver ones after seeing Blackhopes car :twisted: ) Tint the windows and then remove the Vtec Dohc from the sides and get a 1.4 badge on the back :lol: Oh and a Mugen replica spoiler as Mugen dont make em anymore :cry:
Oh and ive an Ek9 steering wheel to put on ;)

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keithvtiR said:
CHeers for the welcomes peeps >`
Ive loads planned, was gonna drop a CTR B16a2 in but weighing up the thought of it Ive decided that would be too easy so im gonnarebuild the current one with uprated cams, pistons, etc. Mate of mine did his recently and is pushing out some torque now :P When I do the engine Im gonna fit Hasport mounts, an ATS 5.01 final drive :shock: to compliment the ORC clutch and a better LSD than the Stock one cos it sucks realy bad.
On the chassis side of things, I need to drop the car asap and I think I have a deal sorted with supplier over here to get D2s in to my car, then I want to stiffen up the chassis with the usual tie and strut bars etc.
Lash a set of Rota Slips in black (although Im half temped my the silver ones after seeing Blackhopes car :twisted: ) Tint the windows and then remove the Vtec Dohc from the sides and get a 1.4 badge on the back :lol: Oh and a Mugen replica spoiler as Mugen dont make em anymore :cry:
Oh and ive an Ek9 steering wheel to put on ;)
very nice keep us updated..:thumbs up

BTW the CTR motor is a B16b not B16a2