New member/My first Civic

Civix_941

I'm Pat, I just purchased my first Civic (94 Civic DX Coupe) about a month ago and I finally decided to join this forum..

This is my civic:

She had 224,xxx when I got her, and near 227 now
I bought her from $100 off one of my newspaper customers with quite a few included goodies.
The previous own bought her in 2006 and barely drove it I guess since it had 214k when he registered it.

Pre-installed on the car when I got it was: SS brake & clutch lines, Energy Suspension bushing all around), No name strut tower braces in the front and rear, no name LCA supports in the front and rear, Egay short throw, Egay short ram, GlowShift triple pillar pod, Monroe struts/ with new springs all around), and a fairly new Sony head unit.

Goodies in the trunk (and other places): Brand new in box Exedy OE clutch and PP, new flywheel, new rear brake shoes and 1 wheel cylinder, new set of cheapo driving lamps, brand to egay CAI in box, and factory take off, new brake master cylinder, spare brake rotors, Energy sway bar bushing, and alot of other misc/still good take offs..

Plans: B swap by July, rims and tires asap after swap, paint and minor body repair by the end of the year, misc

What I have done so far: Infinity Reference 6.5's all around, swapped short ram for CAI, new radiator, started removing the crap tint, and swapped the OE shift knob for a Hurst T handle since its about the only thing that fits my hands..

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, only $100? Hows she run?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lucky as hell lol. Any specific bswap in mind?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

Holy cow. $100 bucks is not a bad deal.
And starting with a motor. I like your style kid :thumbs up

Civix_941

A few more pics:
Bay shot as asked for (don't ask about the red wire, beside the road starter switch, will be fixed shortly)

Don't mind the crap, been working in it, and a few trips to the beach (sand)...

Basically the only rust on the car is on the CV axles

@Osiris19, yep only $100 and she runs pretty good, I just had to tighten the valve thing under the TB when I got her, it was REALLY loose..

@Danielrod61, Bay shot posted

@MistahJuice, I am going for a B18B1, I already have one lined up and should have it later this week, I'll posted pics in my build up thread when I do.

@crash!, Speed over sex appeal lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That bay looks so clean for 200k+ miles.

Civix_941

Engine swap being held back due to getting a 98 EX Coupe with a spun crank bearing, I want to get it on the road first.