New Mexico

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone from New Mexico? More specifically Santa Fe, Albuquerque or Las Cruces??
:?:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopefully your not the only civic racer over there in new mexico homie, get decals and represent for the club, maybe others around you will get the hint on where the hottest club is for civics :ok:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

hopefully your not the only civic racer over there in new mexico homie, get decals and represent for the club, maybe others around you will get the hint on where the hottest club is for civics :ok:
hell YEH, represent! :wink:

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

SeanJohn1802 said:
hell YEH, represent! :wink:
yeah represent, I got 3 people on this site so far.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
email admin. $5 donation for a pair of decals man! :thumbs up:

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet thanks. Gonna have to put a slight hold on representing clubcivic. Someone broke my f***ing window earlier today trying to steal the stereo. :evil:

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
S'alright. Hopefully gonna have a new window by Friday. Then I can get back to workin on my car.

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd love to go to parts of Mexico as well. Even though I'm close to Mexico, I'm not that close to the really nice parts of Mexico.

civic_dryver

OX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We need more people from NM here......why is NM always a buncha weenies......I'm movin back to cali f*#^ this place.....