New old member

Just introducing myself. I used to be on here when I had a civic. I brought a integra last December. Since then I went to clubintegra.com.

I was going to get a civic shell and buy a motor for it as a project car. I have three grand saved up but.....

School isn't giving my financial aid this year so my build has to wait.

But I will be on here anyway looking at other people's civics and stuff.

My 94 DB7

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome:

If you look at the top of the page, there is also ClubIntegra that is associated with ClubCivic. Hope you stick around and keep us posted on the build!

looking good man! always loved the 4 door tegs over the coupes. my buddy had one as well, got crushed in a wonderful car crusher. Check out clubintegra if you havent already! but like john said, hope you stick around!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So.... y did u create a new username if u already had one on here?
That's what I was wondering.... But seeing how his join date is 2010, maybe he had a civic for 2 months before he bought the Integra...?

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome
Mod list on the teg?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My thoughts exactly.
That's what I was wondering.... But seeing how his join date is 2010, maybe he had a civic for 2 months before he bought the Integra...?
Then just request a name change, or deal with it...?? Silly newbies.

Welcome. You need to lower that thing more!!! The 'hanging off the driveway to seem lower' doesn't work. :P

I dont know why my post count started over. I never did post on here much when I had my civic; I had less than 50 post. I lost my username and password but then I found it again in a old email. It was a stupid username.

So I PM a mod (i think the owner of the site) and asked him to change my username to the same one that I have on clubintegra since clubcivic, clubintegra and club2k are all affiliated.

looking good man! always loved the 4 door tegs over the coupes. my buddy had one as well, got crushed in a wonderful car crusher. Check out clubintegra if you havent already! but like john said, hope you stick around!
Yeah, I'm a senior member on that site.

My last username was dumb. This was the first car forum I joined ever, didn't know much about forums

welcome
Mod list on the teg?
Nothing too crazy.
Full custom exhaust
stock b18b
lowered on tokico blues and eibach spring
I have a skunk2 sleeves waiting to be installed any day now, then I will slam the F out of it
short shifter
nice sound system wink mirror
...thats about it

Exacly right. I had my civic for about two-three months before I got the teg
My thoughts exactly.

Then just request a name change, or deal with it...?? Silly newbies.

Welcome. You need to lower that thing more!!! The 'hanging off the driveway to seem lower' doesn't work. :P
yeah i know. Got skunk2 sleeves to go with my tokico blues

My old Civic

Latest picture of my Integra

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
hes getting skunk2's, i mean i still wouldnt of cut them though.

I have the skunk2 already from turnersports.com sitting in my trunk. should be on anytime now. I just cut the springs for shits, but it still doesnt bounce too much. My struts are pretty good.

VigLink badge