nice conversion
chris

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
habitat307 said:
gotta give it time to cure. i just painted it on saturday... 2 days ago. once its ready then i will buff the s**t out of it. =)

you can buff that prolly 24hrs after you painted....if you can touch it and leave no finger prints and it doesnty feel tacky...you can buff it....at work we buff cars right after they cool down from baking

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks! and the color is called Driftwood from mazda... it was the closest thing in the book to what i wanted. and the only reason i wanted to wait a bit longer before buffing is because its been really humid, not very much sunlight to "bake" it... i did this in a garage/shop straight ghetto style, so i didn't have a booth for baking it or anything... and as for the wheels, yes, i hate my wheels with a passion, im gonna be selling them here soon to a kid in town here

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint looks nice but thats about it.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bro everything is awesome on ur car..just more and more i look at it the side skirts just kinda dont flow to well imo..but hey its still bad ass

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
C.F. Freak said:
Not feelin the shaved tailgate or EG tails, but that paint looks NICE from the pictures.
Do you realize its a 5th gen with a 6th gen front end conversion?

turbo95eg6 said:
Paint looks nice but thats about it.
:wstupid:

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
bro everything is awesome on ur car..just more and more i look at it the side skirts just kinda dont flow to well imo..but hey its still bad ass
yeah i wish i would never of put them on, but they are covering up a pretty bad dent on the rear quarterpanel that i couldn't pull out. thats the only reason for them and the rear bumper.. they'd look even worse without the matching rear... but whatever, i can live with it =)

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
new hood and its set.. looks really good though :thumbs up

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMG that is the best EG i've ever layed eyes on, i swear to god don't be mad if you walk out to your car one morning and find liek 3-4 cemen shots all over your car, and don't look me!. . . . . :lol:

Zax_Burner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The new color is way better then the old color. I really like the front end conversion also. Not to hip on the tail lights, but it looks alright. Mad props on the color though.

Zax_Burner

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You gotta ditch those center caps. They horribly don't match.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
OMG that is the best EG i've ever layed eyes on, i swear to god don't be mad if you walk out to your car one morning and find liek 3-4 cemen shots all over your car, and don't look me!. . . . . :lol:
Oh and it is Semen, lol.

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love the color man....id get new rims though. But for painting it yourself it looks really good. :thumbs up

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nothing compairs to what it looks like in person, although it looks awesom in the pics dont get me wrong but it probibly lookd 10 times better in person, awesom job dude, keep it going, i like it