~NEW~ pics of my 95 Sedan

slambed_civic

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#1
for more pics
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=331403


95 Honda Civic LX Sedan
D16Z6 VTEC Motor Swap
15" ALT 15 Spoke
Hankook Ventus 195/15/50's
CTR Lip Kit
Type M Sides
Ground Control Coilovers
Short Ram Intake
Ractive Axle Back Exhaust
Euro Taillights
Euro Style Clear Corners
Denji Projectors
GT Style Wing
Mesh Grill
Indiglo Gauges
CTR Front Strut Bar
CTR Rear Strut Bar
Blue Shift Knob
Blue E-Brake Handle
Blue Short Shifter
Blue Pedals
 

TurboZinc

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2
Re: ~NEW~ pis of my 95 Sedan

Rice :smileyR:
 


Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#3
i'd say match the lip to your car and forget where you put that wing....... then you would have a clean ass ride.
 

slambed_civic

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#4
Re: ~NEW~ pis of my 95 Sedan

ehh its all good though... if i could build a JDM sedan i would. but then im building a 4th gen (88-91) standard hatch right now. well see whats rice then : )

if that wing wasnt on there youde have nothing to say about the car being rice.... trust me i dont want a small drag wing on a 4dr, it just doesnt look right, when i get my sides and my hood on itll take away from the hunk of aluminum in the back..... so in due time my friend...
 


slambed_civic

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#5
Re: ~NEW~ pis of my 95 Sedan

i was thinking about matching it but i decided not to since im goin to be getting the car painted.... but like i said im waitin on my hood and my sides...
 

TurboZinc

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#6
Re: ~NEW~ pis of my 95 Sedan

Originally posted by "slambed_civic"

ehh its all good though... if i could build a JDM sedan i would. but then im building a 4th gen (88-91) standard hatch right now. well see whats rice then : )

if that wing wasnt on there youde have nothing to say about the car being rice.... trust me i dont want a small drag wing on a 4dr, it just doesnt look right, when i get my sides and my hood on itll take away from the hunk of aluminum in the back..... so in due time my friend...
If you're implying that your hatch'll be faster than me, you're not the only one working on a car :wink:
The car isn't bad, i just don't like the unpainted lip and the huge ass spoiler. A small spoiler might not look right, but that doesn't mean a bigger one will. IMO, a stock spoiler or no spoiler usually looks the best.
Edit - Not a huge fan of the wheels either, but thats just my opinion.
 

slambed_civic

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#7
im not implying that ill be faster at all.... im just worried about getting the 89 running right now...ive been through a lot of crap to get things right.... theres a lot of things that the forums and shops dont tell you that youll be running into.

i had 17x7 Konig Tantums on the car and i loved it.... i think it was the best looking wheel for the car... unfortunately i blew the car up... sold the wheels and my entire audio/video setup to get money for a JDM motor, i had the money for the motor but none of the accessories involved in doin the conversion. then i came across a 94 EX for 400 beans.... so i got that, tossed the motor in and found a set of 15s with new tires for 150 more beans.... couldnt go wrong for the price... the car is definately in the works as far as looks..... the guy wants to sell me the tantrums back : ) so iono... good luck with building the stang... im still thinking about getting one
 

DLS TekNiQue

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#8
ok im not here to flame, just you posted your car up here for peoples opinions obviously.

#1- what is up with that huge hunk of metal on your trunk? i mean i guess it could serve as 2 purposes:
one~ if you are outside chillin by your ride and get tired of standing, you could always use the wing like a park bench and sit down to rest.
two~ if you ever accidently drive off a cliff while runnin on some twisties, you'll just glide to the ground.

bro the wing NEEDS to go. that is the ugliest looking thing i've ever seen. please burn that wing so it wont corrupt this world any longer.


#2- your altezzas man...replace them with either stock tailights, or the Si style (red/clear). they are mad rice and look gay as hell

#3- if you're gunna repaint your car you shouldn't have put the lip on until the day before, cause it looks really gay being white when the car is grey.

other then that...pretty clean car you got there bro.

you say you have Ractive axle back exhaust...isn't that just the muffler then?? how does your car sound? loud and raspy, or clean and deep?
 

TurboZinc

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#9
Originally posted by "slambed_civic"

ive been through a lot of crap to get things right.... theres a lot of things that the forums and shops dont tell you that youll be running into.
Hey man, i know exactly what you're talking about. I've had my car torn apart in the garage for a good month now and it won't be done for at least another couple weeks(The car was supposed to be finished months ago). I've run into quite a few problems while working on the car, but luckily it's nothing i can't handle(with some good mechanic friends =))
Well, good luck with the car.
 

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#10
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"


you say you have Ractive axle back exhaust...isn't that just the muffler then?? how does your car sound? loud and raspy, or clean and deep?
Axle back is the muffler and the piping that connects right behind the rear LCAs. Depending on the brand they can sound really nice.

Just cause you dont pay 400+ for a quality exhaust doesnt mean its gonna sound like crap.
 

DLS TekNiQue

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#11
of course not Si_Racer...i spent 180 on mine. it was all custom mandrel bent 2.5" piping cat back exhaust with muffler. it sounded really nice

i was just wondering tho, cause ive never heard of axleback...
 

slambed_civic

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#12
the ractive axleback is VERY sweet, it looks weird because it sticks aout a lil far.. but its a surprisingly small muffler by itself.... and yes its got liek a middle to low tone and DOESNT break up at all, thats what i like.

the stock taillights are already back on....
i cant fine my amber corners though...
and as for the wing, its staying on the for the time being... sorry guys.

if anyone can find me a set of Si tail lights for a 5th gen 4 door ide be happy, but since i know there is no such thing, dont eve try

there isnt much that i can do to my car thats JDMish the 89 on the other hand is slowly getting done JDM.

i want a 5th gen hatch so bad its not even funny
 

slambed_civic

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#14
dude go for it, you guys can hate opn the car all you want... i like it about as much as you guys do. its poop slow and i wanna get rid of it, but for the time being.... ima keep it and enjoy it. its not like im on the west coast where parts are readily available to me... Christ I live in Delaware. most of you people probably havent even heard of it....
 

DLS TekNiQue

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#15
Originally posted by "slambed_civic"

the ractive axleback is VERY sweet, it looks weird because it sticks aout a lil far.. but its a surprisingly small muffler by itself.... and yes its got liek a middle to low tone and DOESNT break up at all, thats what i like.

the stock taillights are already back on....
i cant fine my amber corners though...
and as for the wing, its staying on the for the time being... sorry guys.

if anyone can find me a set of Si tail lights for a 5th gen 4 door ide be happy, but since i know there is no such thing, dont eve try

there isnt much that i can do to my car thats JDMish the 89 on the other hand is slowly getting done JDM.

i want a 5th gen hatch so bad its not even funny
well i just thought i'd let you know i have Si style lights on my 5th gen coupe. i know they arent Si tailights, so no flammers please. but they are Si style (red/clear)

check it, heres a couple pics of em on my car:





[face=comicsansms][glow=darkred][shadow=black][highlight=red][/fac]
 

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#16
i thought ebay parts were ricey.... :wink:

just playin dude... i forgot what your car looked like :thumbs up:

any word on what happened to your engine parts?? did you get em back?? did you go back to the shop???

fill me in!!!! :D
 

DLS TekNiQue

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#17
still waiting on BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repairs) to come check out my motor and everything to see what the shop did wrong. then we go from there...hopefully the shop will have to pay for a new motor
 

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#18
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"

#1- what is up with that huge hunk of metal on your trunk? i mean i guess it could serve as 2 purposes:
one~ if you are outside chillin by your ride and get tired of standing, you could always use the wing like a park bench and sit down to rest.
two~ if you ever accidently drive off a cliff while runnin on some twisties, you'll just glide to the ground.
LMAO thats funny as hell

whuts up with the engine on your 4dr? or is it just you beater and your 89hatch is gonna be street race car?
 

slambed_civic

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#19
DLS TekNiQue- were the Si style tails homemade? or were they actual red/clear? its easy to sind things such as tail lights for a 2/3 dr.... the 4dr is different.

SeanJohn1802- the engine on the 4dr is just gonna stay as it is right now. when i blew the first one up i wasnt to do a B16A. i had the money lined up for the motor with tranny ecu and such, but i didnt have the money for the axles, wiring conversion, shift linkage, mounts and all tha happy crap. iono what i wanna do with the 89. if i drive it everyday the 4 door is getting parked for a long time and theres goin to be major work.
 

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#20
save up then decide is the best thing you can do
 






VigLink badge