~NEW~ pics of my 95 Sedan

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these are the exact ones i bought from the same guy...they are for 2 and 4 door mdels...buy em! heres a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412751987&category=33716

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man, i think im gonna get those... im really debating on selling my car and getting a 5th gen hatch. but im not really sure.... im sick of the 4dr

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh dude, get you a hatchback. it's hard to beat the look of a 5thgen hatch. :thumbs up:

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well since i wrecked my car i think im gonna be looking for a 6th gen.... :lol:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i pick the 6th gen hatch over the 5th gen. i love the tail lights on em

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6th hatch look tighter, but 5th gen weigh less....

peformance or looks?

or both?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both really... 5th gens looks good and all when they are done right.... but 6th gens just have a much cleaner look.... who knows.. i gotta see whats up with this insurance company first for my car..... 3 grand in damage, they might total it

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yell yall right. i spoke before i gave it any thought. you can beat the look of a 5th gen hatch... with the look of a 6th gen :mrgreen: if I was gonna get a hatch for myself, i'd get a 6th gen. but i absolutely love the front end of 5th gens and the only 5th gen civic i like is the hatch, so....

w/e

<-- :retard: :|

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh well... this is why i wanna go out n spend 500 bucks and get myself a beater to drive around it... i hate when sh*t like this happens....