And I happen to like the mudflaps .... *lol*

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Dude, his car is stock. Lay off. :lol:
he posted pics...he gets comments...

besides, mud flaps could be taken care of if he wanted to right?
If he's anything like you he wont tint his windows.
And hopefully the stickers he wont do anyway.

So those 3 are strictly MY OPINION, stock or not, by posting up his pics, he gets comments.

what would you expect? Comments which edify the stockness of his car? lol

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T!mmy said:

So those 3 are strictly MY OPINION, stock or not, by posting up his pics, he gets comments.

Would expect you not to basically tell him his car sucks because he hasn't modified it. :what:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T!mmy said:

:2confused:

of course your entitled but damn. he just got it

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never said it sucked... lol
you saying your car sucks without tint? You dont feel the need to have tint, maybe he doesnt either. Regardless, I never said his car sucked by any means, just gave my opinion. Dont get butt hurt because I didnt give the comments you wanted.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FTL = For the Loose?

That sounds like a glowing and positive comment right there :thumbs up

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
FTL = For the Loose?

That sounds like a glowing and positive comment right there :thumbs up
right because IN MY OPINION mud flaps on a tuner car is fugly especially with wheels, which he could remove if he felt necessary without costing him anything, tint is need IMO especially on a dark car.

LOL I'm sorry for my first set of comments

You have the most beautiful stock car I've seen. If I were you I'd leave it as is. Mud Flaps and all.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T!mmy said:
right because IN MY OPINION mud flaps on a tuner car is fugly especially with wheels, which he could remove if he felt necessary without costing him anything, tint is need IMO especially on a dark car.

LOL I'm sorry for my first set of comments

You have the most beautiful stock car I've seen. If I were you I'd leave it as is. Mud Flaps and all.
You seem to miss the point here. Just let it go. I'm not trying to tell you what to think of his car. I'm trying to tell you not to be a d**k to someone because thier car is stock.

"You've had the car for two weeks, and you haven't spent money to lower the car or tint the windows? For the lose."

It's pretty petty man. You don't have to love his car, but don't f**king hate on him for not modifying the way you see fit.

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
You seem to miss the point here. Just let it go. I'm not trying to tell you what to think of his car. I'm trying to tell you not to be a d**k to someone because thier car is stock.

"You've had the car for two weeks, and you haven't spent money to lower the car or tint the windows? For the lose."

It's pretty petty man. You don't have to love his car, but don't f**king hate on him for not modifying the way you see fit.
ok...but like I said...he just got rims so he was in the area of the mudflaps, cost him $0.0 to remove.

Is it PETTY for me to say it's ugly to keep those on? lol if he didnt want comments he shouldn't have posted. Simple as that.
Maybe you are just taking it alot harsher than it is.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T!mmy said:
ok...but like I said...he just got rims so he was in the area of the mudflaps, cost him $0.0 to remove.

Is it PETTY for me to say it's ugly to keep those on? lol if he didnt want comments he shouldn't have posted. Simple as that.
Maybe you are just taking it alot harsher than it is.
Unless something is gaudy beyond reason, I try not to call it "ugly" .... maybe you're being more harsh than you think? What if he likes the mudflaps? I know I did. I, in fact, BOUGHT some because my car didn't come with them. You don't have to have the same taste, but if it's not a huge aluminum wing and flashing neon, try to be a little tactful.

Isn't that your point, that people have different opinions? So don't tell him his opinion is wrong because you think it's ugly...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
or "lose"

same thing :scurred:

;) :lol:
Yes, Scott's purple gay car is very gay... So I guess for the loose could apply, but I didn't think the car was a whore. :scurred: :lol: Scott, you know I love your car and it's all in fun.

I like the mudguards (Civics actually don't have true mudflaps) and i think I remember Scott wanting to keep them. If he hadn't, I'm sure they'd be on Eran's car right now anyway. I remember when Eran got the wrong mudguards and so he put them up for sale. Damn they sold fast. You guys must not be the only ones who like them.

Anyway, I already mentioned before that tint would look good on his color (I like tinted windows anyway though but in particular it'd look nice on such a dark color).

His car already has wheels and a drop (haven't seen it, but if it's not done yet it should be soon). I think he's done pretty well so far. I mean, most people don't just blow all theire money after buying a car.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yes, Scott's purple gay car is very gay... So I guess for the loose could apply, but I didn't think the car was a whore. :scurred: :lol:
dont get me wrong, i wasnt agreeing with the FTL comment -- i like the purple....

but come on - you think im gonna pass up a chance to spell-check jason????

:rolf: ;)

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Unless something is gaudy beyond reason, I try not to call it "ugly" .... maybe you're being more harsh than you think? What if he likes the mudflaps? I know I did. I, in fact, BOUGHT some because my car didn't come with them. You don't have to have the same taste, but if it's not a huge aluminum wing and flashing neon, try to be a little tactful.

Isn't that your point, that people have different opinions? So don't tell him his opinion is wrong because you think it's ugly...
never said it was wrong....just said that IMO it was ugly. Which it is, IMO.

To me, posting pictures of your stock car is about the same as posting a race between two stock/slow cars...

I never said Take those mudflaps off if you want to be cool or anything lol. Is it that big of a deal that I gave my opinion. As far as I know I didnt violate any rules posted by the Admins and such on CC. As long as I did stay within these guidelines, please refrain yourself from getting all up on my nutsack :lol:

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
dont get me wrong, i wasnt agreeing with the FTL comment -- i like the purple....

didnt I actually say I liked the color? FTW means For The Win right? lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:

:lol: Oh, I know.

Anyway, it's is first *nice* car he's had. Don't shoot him for being happy that it's the first one with a nice paint job and no electrical problems. ;)

I don't know what the big deal is. Everyone seemed to LOVE my little sister's completely stock '98 Integra I posted. :lol:

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
:lol: Oh, I know.

Anyway, it's is first *nice* car he's had. Don't shoot him for being happy that it's the first one with a nice paint job and no electrical problems. ;)

I don't know what the big deal is. Everyone seemed to LOVE my little sister's completely stock '98 Integra I posted. :lol:
who said they didnt like it? I looked through the thread and didnt see one person say they disliked the car.

Sure there are disliked areas on the car, but noone said they hate the car lol.

the only big deal being made is when someone doesnt PRAISE the car, Eran feels the need to reprimand them and give his .02

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:oh:

a ctr or spoon roof spoiler always looks good on 5th and 6th gens. I personally think ctr style one would look nice on here

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
T!mmy said:
who said they didnt like it? I looked through the thread and didnt see one person say they disliked the car.

Sure there are disliked areas on the car, but noone said they hate the car lol.

the only big deal being made is when someone doesnt PRAISE the car, Eran feels the need to reprimand them and give his .02
Um.... I didn't say anyone didn't like it... :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.