new project my 2.2 civic hb is finished

2.2civic

5+ Year Member
hi just went out and baught me a 1995 civic hb and i just want a few idea about what engine to lash into her i just finished my 2.2 vtec with hondata s200 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm confused.

You have a completed h22a with hondata in a hatch, but you want to know what engine you should put into your finished hb?

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Jezek said:
I'm confused.

You have a completed h22a with hondata in a hatch, but you want to know what engine you should put into your finished hb?

ROFL! When will people learn.

ptgraphix

I havent a slightest clue of what your asking

o0kuam0o

Master of Ceremonies
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what he's saying is that he already has an h22 or f22 hatch that he finished.. and that he just picked up another hatch to start for a new project so he is asking our opinion as to what motor setup he should put into his new hatch.. he just needs to use punctuation and filler words better ;)

anyways.. SOHC 1.6 vtec turbo with vitara pistons running 30 psi. woo

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
A V8 with...............wait for it....wait for it..........................NAWS?

2.2civic

5+ Year Member
yeah got it in one i have a new hb waiting for a engine tell me a little more about this v8 whats it out of and whats this naws i an not great at writing sorry lads

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
he's from ireland give him a break guys.. lol and no, he was joking about the v8 or the naws.. i Hope

Mini Prime

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well what kind of motors can you get ahold of in ireland.... and how much money can you spend?

2.2civic

5+ Year Member
most honda engine if i cant get it in ireland i can get in uk i have around 5000 euro for under the bonnet

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
5,000 euro = about $6,300 USD, so really you can have almost any honda motor you want. It all depends on your preference I guess. We cant really tell you what motor you will want.

2.2civic

5+ Year Member
could u used a nsx engine. i dont want to change the wireing loom for a turbo i tryed before dont want the hassle i would like a few sugesstion guys some on told me once about 20v engine but i never heard of a 20v vtec engine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2.2civic said:
could u used a nsx engine. i dont want to change the wireing loom for a turbo i tryed before dont want the hassle i would like a few sugesstion guys some on told me once about 20v engine but i never heard of a 20v vtec engine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:
NSX motor? yeah, if you feel like doing 1 of 2 things

Either cut out the back of your hatchie and making a subframe. Guy on T-I.net did a RWD H22A conversion like that.

Or, you could spend a hellified time trying to custom fab a trans or whatever to make it fwd :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's out of an Acura RDX

If you want a pretty nasty all-motor setup, just get a K20A and build it up w/ intake, race header, exhaust, Hondata K-Pro, ITR intake manifold (if you get a K20a2), cams, valvetrain, etc etc

2.2civic

5+ Year Member
can't get them Acura RDX engine here or in uk i am from ireland acura is us only yeah

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you could still order one from any honda dealer i would assume.