new seats

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i was lookin on my local craigslist and wat do you know i found some used mugen seats. the guy was lookin to do a straight trade for eg seats so i gave him a call and luckily the first guy didnt want them and so i got them will post pics as soon as i get up tomorrow to dark now to see them.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm assuming they're replica's? Considering ITR Recaro's sell for like $1000+, if he traded for your EG seats, he either had no clue what they were worth or pawned them off like real deal's. Not to rain on your parade but it is likely the latter.

Still interested in seeing what they look like. Any aftermarket seat must be better than stock Civic seats. The 6th gen ones suck so bad...

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Any aftermarket seat must be better than stock Civic seats. The 6th gen ones suck so bad...
So true. The 6th gen seats are as flat as a board.

Either what you said or there stolen so the guy is just getting rid of them.

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres the seats the guy sprayed where the hraness go through red im gonna paint the back to the original black

heres my hatch before i put seats in i will make a complete post with before and after pics from when i first bought it rims are currently white now and still no center caps