New shoes....



Nine78Guy

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#3
looks good.....but kinda too big for my tast. rota?
 


wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#4
Nine78Guy said:
looks good.....but kinda too big for my tast. rota?
nah those are volks.. 16's?.. Also i think your CF hood look real sweet on there.
 

j_fukin_t

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#5
Nine78Guy said:
looks good.....but kinda too big for my tast. rota?
Rota?? :lol: how about you got the first letter right but take out the "ota" and put in "ays" ;)
 

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#6
lol :lol:

but they are 17s on 40s, i had to raise my car all the way up so they won't rubb, but i already ordered my other rims, so these rims are going on sale.....
 

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#7
Jspec Ej6 said:
lol :lol:

but they are 17s on 40s, i had to raise my car all the way up so they won't rubb, but i already ordered my other rims, so these rims are going on sale.....
and the next winner is?
 

AutoFanatik

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
#11
Jspec Ej6 said:
read the sticker...lol
i think he was takin a guess at what ur next ones are gonna be :what:
 

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#12
HondaSpeedaX said:
i think he was takin a guess at what ur next ones are gonna be :what:
oh...hehe, i just ordered some Rota slipstreams...yeah yeah yeah i know rotas are whack, but they will have to do for now, plus i've always liked how the slipstreams looked
 

Nine78Guy

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#13
Jspec Ej6 said:
oh...hehe, i just ordered some Rota slipstreams...yeah yeah yeah i know rotas are whack, but they will have to do for now, plus i've always liked how the slipstreams looked
YEA....THAT WAS MY GUESS....ROTA FOR THE WIN..LOL
 

BrakeLights

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#14
Jspec Ej6 said:
oh...hehe, i just ordered some Rota slipstreams...yeah yeah yeah i know rotas are whack, but they will have to do for now, plus i've always liked how the slipstreams looked
i like the rays, look good on your car, but cant wait to see the slips , and where did you order the slips from? i was thinking about buying some :P
 

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#15
The Volks are HOTT. Send those bitches down to VA. I will rock them on my car. Plus I will throw in a set of 17in 5zigen copse for your winter set of wheels.
 

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#16
well, if you want the rays, you could buy them off of me, or trade some stuff for them, but i once i get the rota's i'm gonna rock them for a while, then get some say volks but in 16s

and i ordered the rotas from www.machiii.net
 

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#17
you can get rotas cheap anywhere. like say ebay..
what would you go from something nice to rotas? and slipstreams at that.
they look so bad. they are skinny and a knockoff wheel.
i dont understand..
chris
 

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#18
mymmeryloss said:
you can get rotas cheap anywhere. like say ebay..
what would you go from something nice to rotas? and slipstreams at that.
they look so bad. they are skinny and a knockoff wheel.
i dont understand..
chris
well i just need something decent to rock for now when i sell the rims, then i'll be getting some better ones after the slipstreams
 




VigLink badge