New shoes....

NycFox718

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
1. hahaha.....i've been busy bro...

2. i sold the hood to a friend and took his stock.

3. my sister drove my car and broke the front lip off, but the new front lip is coming this week...

4. there's no secret about the new wheels...i'm getting some slipstreams, after the slipstreams, i'm gonna save up money for the reall rims i want, and use the slipstreams and winter rims
boo for slips unless they polished and if thats the case my boy is sellin brand new polished slips still in wrapping..

why not keep the volks man..shits r fiiiiiiiiiiiiiire
either way cars lookin good man..i remember those stock days

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NycFox718 said:
boo for slips unless they polished and if thats the case my boy is sellin brand new polished slips still in wrapping..

why not keep the volks man..shits r fiiiiiiiiiiiiiire
either way cars lookin good man..i remember those stock days
to be honest, i would keep them, i wanna keep them so bad but the only thing is their TOO BIG!!!! plus there's nothing wrong with black slips....once i have them on my car, paint my front lip, thin side moldings, CTR spoiler, your gonna say different... :lol:

NycFox718

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
to be honest, i would keep them, i wanna keep them so bad but the only thing is their TOO BIG!!!! plus there's nothing wrong with black slips....once i have them on my car, paint my front lip, thin side moldings, CTR spoiler, your gonna say different... :lol:
yeahhhh i feel you on the 17s..u wanna go low.

but theres many other options than the played out black slips..

i will still like you either way tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NycFox718 said:
yeahhhh i feel you on the 17s..u wanna go low.

but theres many other options than the played out black slips..

i will still like you either way tho :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah the slips are just for now...i will be getting new rims after the slips afterwards....and i'll be using the slips as winter rims...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i dont know if they're fake or real and honestly i couldnt care less..... they look f**king AWESOME!

congrizzats :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He's replacing them with slips. Thats like giving your wife a platnium ring and replacing it with dog s**t. Like literally.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
He's replacing them with slips. Thats like giving your wife a platnium ring and replacing it with dog s**t. Like literally.
so wise for such a young age.....

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
i dont know if they're fake or real and honestly i couldnt care less..... they look f**king AWESOME!

congrizzats :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
thanks, but most likely i will probaly get another set in 16s after the slips....

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
Can I drive your car Sam :D
Do you have your permit yet?? :laugh:

I'm in Lynn every sunday, i'm gonna be up there today too...i'll think about it.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I get it in september.... hit me up when you drop by Lynn in september son!!!! I wanna whip that s**t :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
I get it in september.... hit me up when you drop by Lynn in september son!!!! I wanna whip that s**t :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
that's fine.....maybe one of these weeks when i'm in lynn i'll let you do a little photoshoot for me...hahah