New Site - PriceFeeler.com

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I made this site almost a year ago and forgot all about it =). It's a automotive parts price quoting system for users looking to purchase specific parts. Users submit a part they are looking to buy which is then sent to registered vendors that carry that manufacturer. The vendors can then send back a price shipped to their zipcode. The user can then view all of the quotes they received and choose to contact the vendor if they would like to perchase from them.

Let me know what you think and if anything breaks while running though it.

Last edited:

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks tight, I will try it out next time I need something

Bookmarked :]

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one of the best ideas yet...

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
The site needs more companies added. If you know any shoot them an email ;)

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The site needs more companies added. If you know any shoot them an email ;)
lol I posted as many as I knew or that I carried. I know there's probably some I missed. So if you guys want to see more, please let us know :thumbup:

nayamaha80

5+ Year Member
off topic

i just got an 89 crx that has a D15B in it and had a pm5 ecu from a 90 civic i think. the ecu keeps saying it isnt timed right but ive done the timing three times. my dad says i need a new crankshaft sensor. i also wanted to know if you could tell me the specs on the engine. as i cant find them and id like to know because this is the second hf ive had and the first was a d15b6 and this car looks like they did a swap on it but i dont know how to be sure. also i was wondering if you might know how much a new harness would be. i think mine has a short. just lookin for some advice

proshadetree

5+ Year Member
Look on the block near tranny for engine# Ecu from 88 and 89 dpi swap then 90 and 91dpi swap hope this helped

kelloggs067

5+ Year Member
Great site ! Ive been pricing up coilovers, camber kits, and lower arms I now know where to get them just need $150 more :rocker:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice lots more vendors than when i first checked it out