New STI vs. Srt-4

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MR99si said:
STI has Cobb stage 2 reflash + bolt-ons. Srt-4 has DCR S3, CNC ported head, Stage 2 Crower cams, Water/Meth injection, S3 waste gate, Dtec bc and more. It runs in the 11's.

http://media.putfile.com/The-Prince-vs-Me
:shock: >`

:evil: there is no Stage II or III for the PT..... :evil:

It'd probably nuke my poor slushbox if it did.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Srt had to of been running slicks. With the kind of tourqe he is making, there is not way he would of hooked up on the launch. Drag Radials wouldnt of even gave him any traction lol.

Nice sti kill tho!

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Matt said:
The Srt had to of been running slicks. With the kind of tourqe he is making, there is not way he would of hooked up on the launch. Drag Radials wouldnt of even gave him any traction lol.

Nice sti kill tho!

even with a AGP 50 trim kit.......drag radials still wouldnt have kept him from spinnin so yea he HAD to of been on slicks.....but he was beatin an AWD and keepin up from a dead stop and then passing him so its all good

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn both fast cars! that srt-4 is crazy fast and like other people said had to be runnin slicks! nice kill and death

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quick srt-4... I still cant stand how they look though... fugly ass neon cars.

CiVIcCFAsST

godzilla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i am kinda impartial to the new sti body style, but i would roca srt4 anyday of the week, nice kill.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Matt said:

Nice sti kill tho!
StanghaterCivic said:
even with a AGP 50 trim kit.......drag radials still wouldnt have kept him from spinnin so yea he HAD to of been on slicks.....but he was beatin an AWD and keepin up from a dead stop and then passing him so its all good
If you how to launch, and use the throttle, keeping traction won't be that big a problem.. Only time it would be a problem is if he just floors it off the launch.

chinkskater

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my boy has the agp 50 trim, and some other goodies i hope his car will be like that