New thread for my 1999 EBP Si!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to make 2 threads guys, but i thought it would be best to start over fresh. Here r some pics of my new car. i will have more up later that i took with my regular camera, before i did anything to the car (removed the gay ass splash guards, removed the gay ass stickers that were on it, and added clubcivic.com decals :mrgreen: )

now i know i might have said before that the car was stock... it might as well be, but there is like an APC short ram intake on it that came with the car. i am debating on whether i should leave it on til i get a CAI, or swap it with the stock air box.. just so i don't have any flaming gayness in, on, or around my car :mrgreen:

:lol: sorry for all the pics guys. i am a picture whore! :wink: and i dunno if u can tell or not, but those R brand new kumho ecsta tires that came with it. oh, and i also threw in a pic of my mom's car for the hell of it, since it was already on the camera :?

8)

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs up:

Lookin Amazing, good job Brad :ok:

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice! me like me like!!!, aww, no power windows, oh well

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "M706"

Very nice! me like me like!!!, aww, no power windows, oh well
i dont see and handles to roll the window up????

I think it has power steering...... damn you brad :(

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it do, it do. it gots power steering AND power windows... why u think it doesn't M706?

btw, thanx yall.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OOOOPS! i meant mirrors.....sorry

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it has power mirrors too fool, just give up now... it has it all... the total package.... WOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
nice car, nice decals :thumbs up: glad you finally got what you always wanted. see, all things happen for a reason :wink:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats sick as all hell dawg.... congrats on the purchase

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its no hatch. but its cool i guess.

Just messin. Looks clean. and i have always loved EBP.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

it has power mirrors too fool, just give up now... it has it all... the total package.... WOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P
oh, yea.... :roll: sorry....not really all together right now, not payin much attention to anything, nice car, i like it a lot

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean

i would spray your headlights to match the tinted windows. lower it (oh yeah aim me for suggestions) and get that aem cai (its a lot better then that piece of crap) and take off the dohc vtec sticker =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "imazn"

clean

i would spray your headlights to match the tinted windows. lower it (oh yeah aim me for suggestions) and get that aem cai (its a lot better then that piece of crap) and take off the dohc vtec sticker =)
damn simon, you might as well get your 0wn Si :roll:

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car, didnt you have rims laying around that were for your old car, you need to slap those on there. update us when you do more ish to it.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do i want a SI? i had an integra gs-r supercharged. if i could of afforded it i would keep it =( that's why i have this cheap car now.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh, i was all expecting to get a hatchback, and just when i have about 3 of them lined up to go look at, this Si pops up! i am SO glad it did to be honest.

i dunno bout the headlights yet imazn, i will have to think it though a little more before i spray them. i kinda like the way they r now. :? dohcVTEC stickers r stayin :P and i definitely AM getting the AEM CAI. :thumbs up:

i do have brand new rims sitting in my garage that i bought originally for my EX, and i will put em on my Si as soon as it is lowered :wink: i mean i KNOW it's a 4X4 right now, but just imagine it with 17's at stock height........ nasty!

THANX YALL!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey...I will send you my ex badges and you can make it look like an EX....then piss all over everyone with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.