new to civic forums

meek61480

98 civic hb b16a
new guy here, been involved in cars for the last 10 years, so not much of a newbie, but just wanted to say hi

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome:

Post pics of your car! =)

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
And like everyone else post up some pics of your ride man

meek61480

98 civic hb b16a
sir rear bumper as well, has some stupid motegis with snow tires on it now, undecided on wheels. engine is a b16a, gsr tranny and gsr leather seats, just got the car a few weeks ago. used to have a AE86, it was time for a change. future plans are to clean it up, nice suspension, ( has cheapo coilover sleaves). mabey a lightweight flywheel. has a chipped p28, i think i will keep that for now. other than that just gonna drive it.

meek61480

98 civic hb b16a
Welcome. Nice base you got. Any plans for it?
not much, just certain things that bug me..like it needs a short shifter. and i need to buff it out. get some hid lights and fog lights, paint the valve cover, just little things for now. mabey some cams later or somthing like that. i want to take it to the drag strip and try out the launch control......lol. havent been to the track since my evo, (so like 4 yrs) should be fun.

meek61480

98 civic hb b16a
i work at a tire store here in the northwest, so i am gonna get some wheels/tires, full spc camber adjusters and some H&R coilovers, ( worked awesome on my 93 civic si). OH...and i already have a full rear disc conversion sittin in my shed, that will also go on in the spring

emerican

Registered VIP
Good plans man im liking it alot.

VigLink badge