New to the club....here's my ride

19inchCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just thought I would say hi to everyone and show you a pic of my ride. Been working hard on it and have alot of plans for this car. Hope ya like it.

2000 Civic SI

Wings West 4pc Avenger kit
19" Enkei Rp07
Pirelli P7000 215/35/19
Custom 2.5 Exhaust
OBX Short Ram Intake
Pioneer 9200 Cd player

And in the Spring Vortech Supercharger..

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad, but i can't really tell how the front and back look
Post more pics

19inchCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm at work now, but I will take some in the morning and post them tommorow. That was the only pic I have on my computer right now.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
craaaaaaaaazy

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OOooooOO...19s :thumbs up: Now SLAM ur ride!!!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i saw that i thought it was sick civics car :wink:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet deal man. i like the wings west kit. so...what are those future plans? considering you got a near stock b16 just waitin to be modded

19inchCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry would have taken pics today but it was raining, PA weather sucks.

Future plans are coilovers in the near future and this weekend doing a system install. Also I am just going to put the car in storage for the fall when the snow hits and my fiancee and I are saving all winter for a Vortech SuperCharger with Cooler for the spring. Figure that should give it enough horses to make me happy for awhile.

I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh.

Thanks for the comments....post more pics when weather clears up.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i wish my girlfriend would save up money to spend on my car...lucky man you

19inchCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks I like the sideskirts also...and yes I am lucky that my GF loves cars almost as much as I do. Hell it was great she did the oil change on it this past weekend and I just got to sit back and watch. Nothing better than watching your girl work on the car.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah...my girls into cars too, but mostly just her rustang. and even then, shell ask me to do stuff for it

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Si my friend....I would research what all additional parts you would need to make the supercharger work well with your moter. A guy on this website with a supercharged ex used to have all sorts of heating problems. I think its a clean ride...and a tastful set up so far! If you don't want to go F/I I would drop some CTR cams in!

19inchCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanx for the advice...I have looked into the boost kits by Greddy, Vortech and Jackson pretty heavily... I am going to go with the Vortech, not only because of the impressive gains on stock internals (277hp at the wheel ) but also because Vortech as been around awhile and always made quality kits, plus a 3 year warranty on their systems. I will eventually boost the internals up as well and might go with the CTR cams. However for now the B16 has proved itself a good engine to boost and I shouldn't have any problems. Thanks.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vortech.... and then ctr cams? who gave you that advice?

with ANY form of forced induction gsr cams are the best way to go...... to be fair, the b16 cams aren't too shabby either. ctr and itr cams are designed for na applications, and will require quite a bit of tuning to dial out overlap and make them safe for boost usage.

19inchCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that is definiely good stuff to know. I honestly haven't looked into cams at all but I have heard of different brands. Right now I was just reasearching suspension and looking into different boost systems. One name that I have heard alot about for suspension is TEIN, do you think they are definitely worth the money.