New to the Site

dcboardr41

Sorry to hear about the lip man.
its cool, i didnt even feel it or hear it rip off, noticed when i got home that it was off.

a small update, i received my new bulbs(6000k) and ordered the yonaka catback, theyll both be on next week is and ill post pics and maybe a vid

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! :wave:

Read all stickies, use the search button for any tech related answers, post in Off-Topic to get to know other CC members, and don't forget to check out the North East section for local meets and such! Enjoy your stay! =)

dcboardr41

yesterday i installed my new HIDs(6000k) and the yonaka catback, and i love both. the yonaka is pretty quiet until you romp on it, pretty much what i wanted, and we got it installed pretty easily with no complication. i definitely would recommend it for the price.

Hubbal

92' Civic CX Swap???

I have a 92' Civic CX, I am looking for an engine that will bolt right up to the car without changing anything, it has a D15B8 in it right now.....tiny engine, what engine bolts directly to the mounts and is good enough to hold boost maybe 10-15lbs? any help is appreciated

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 92' Civic CX, I am looking for an engine that will bolt right up to the car without changing anything, it has a D15B8 in it right now.....tiny engine, what engine bolts directly to the mounts and is good enough to hold boost maybe 10-15lbs? any help is appreciated
no idea bud. but this probably isn't the best place to ask.

go to this area of the forum

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=18

and make a new thread there.

dcboardr41

lmao

dcboardr41

well here's 2 pics to show ya what it looks like on the car, i dunno why but its off a little to the right, everything underneath fit perfectly, so me and my buddy are gonna TRY and center it out a little when we have time. Maybe sometime this week i can make a video so you guys can hear what the yonaka sounds like.

dcboardr41

ok so im looking into my next buy, which is spring/shocks. i wanna go down about 1.5 inches, just to get rid of wheel gap, i dont want it slammed, its my DD. any advise what setup to use? i was looking at the eibach pro system, any good/bad things about that setup? any input is appreciated thanks.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Nice ride man,my yonaka catback is the same it wont center for some reason,maybe its how they were made:confused:

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

dcboardr41

Just to drop it 1.5 you could drop it on tein s tech lowering springs.
i would still need to buy aftermarket shocks as well right? i hear if you lower the car the OEM shocks will blow out eventually

Nice ride man,my yonaka catback is the same it wont center for some reason,maybe its how they were made:confused:

thanks bro, we are gonna try and bend it a little this week, it hits the bumber sometimes and is really annoying

Jose1027

Registered VIP
i would still need to buy aftermarket shocks as well right? i hear if you lower the car the OEM shocks will blow out eventually

thanks bro, we are gonna try and bend it a little this week, it hits the bumber sometimes and is really annoying
I hear man,wen the car is in idle it hits the bumper too i hate the noise lol