New To This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

zach91

5+ Year Member
I Am New To This Forum And I Was Just Looking To See If Anyone Had Any Parts For A 91 Crx Si With A B18 Motor.... Im Looking For A Half Shaft That Will Fit... And For Some Other Parts Just Get At Me If You Have Any.... Thanks

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
One thread on teh same topic is enough, 3 is not needed, but anyways welcome to the site, what other parts might you want besides the half shaft.

zach91

5+ Year Member
yea i was lookin to get a cabon fiber hood but not spend lots of money for one... and i was lookin to get some suspension something that will drop it pretty low maybe adjustible coil overs something that is a more stiff suspension..

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to be mean..but here comes the next ricer to CC! believe me man you dont want your car pretty low! mine is low and i drag everywhere! ask aliasneo about it. we were goin to toms house and the road was all messed up. well everyone in front swereved...marc and tom...and i hit this hump in the road.. teh sparx went flyin!

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
zach91 said:
yea i was lookin to get a cabon fiber hood but not spend lots of money for one... and i was lookin to get some suspension something that will drop it pretty low maybe adjustible coil overs something that is a more stiff suspension..
and you can get a cf hood from any 4th gen civic besides a sedan, don't have to be off a rex.

zach91

5+ Year Member
yea i mean i dont want it that low i mean like a 1.5 inch drop or a lil more.... im not goin for the ricer look at all if ya know what i mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.