• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I usually dislike 17" wheels on the 6th gen, but the fact that these were in such great shape for the price, I figured I should jump on them.
Add to the fact that I needed summer wheels and tires, and looking for used, good condition Honda 15" wheels with tires is stupid. They're all either, curbed up, half painted or dipped, and usually come with mismatched tires or at the very least, 2 wheels with an inordinate amount of camber wear.
These wheels and tires had about 1000 miles on them and it shows, great shape!

Attachments

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock:100 views and NO opinions????

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Half the views are probably bot crawlers :lol:

I Yay'd this, though. I had 17's on my Civic, and as long as you're not slammed, it rides fine. That being said, I was a fan of my 16's much more, as I was able to use a slightly higher profile tire. Not sure if it was the tire or if something were off, but the switch for me was a much smoother ride.

Restotech

Respected
They are a good looking wheel to me. A little to much sidewall for my liking, but it's a balance between function and form.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are a good looking wheel to me. A little to much sidewall for my liking, but it's a balance between function and form.
It's a 45 series but I like a little bit of sidewall, I don't want to ride on the lip of the wheel.
But, they are the tires the wheels came with, being essentially new tires and wheels, for the price, I couldn't let them go.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
I dig them, maybe just change the chrome to a black chrome or such on the center cap

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dig them, maybe just change the chrome to a black chrome or such on the center cap

If I pop the center cap out, I wonder if I spray it with tail light tint, if that would give it that effect?
I've got some time to decide since they're in storage until winter runs it's course.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
I used nightshades tint spray on the chrome inlets on my SS and the gold bowtie came out decent ill snap a pic if needed

Found 1

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, VHT nightshades, that's what it's called.
That came out looking really good!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, the snow finally left, so I tossed them on the car.
I do like them better than the 7th gen Civic Hybrid wheels that were on it.

Attachments

Last edited:

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Looks real good, much better then the electric wheels lol