New Wheels and Tires

boltreaver

Hello, I've been planning to do some upgrades on my rig this month. My initial plan was to have it lower and have a new set of wheels and tires installed. I haven't decided which one to get so I'd like to hear your suggestions and recommendations. In addition to that, it's already half a year since the last time I went to a mechanic to have my rig checked for maintenance; I want to know what are the things I should consider and anticipate when having an upgrade or modification during this pandemic situation. I am curious about the possible changes to the protocols since it's been a while I needed help with something major. Thanks!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are you asking, it's not really clear.
Are you asking what you should do, lower it or new wheels and tires?
Are you asking about brands of suspension and/or wheels tires?
What are you asking regarding maintenance?
Have you noticed anything wrong with the car, how many miles are on it, what has been done maintenance wise?

You wrote a lot, but didn't give any actual information.

boltreaver

Sorry about that. I'm planning to lower my car and have new wheels and tires installed so I'm asking for suggestions which brand of wheels and tires should I consider to purchase. About the maintenance, I just want to know if there are changes in the protocol of any shop's services because of the pandemic.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just want to know if there are changes in the protocol of any shop's services because of the pandemic.
You'll have to call the specific shop and see what your local protocols are.

LachlanMorrice

What are you asking, it's not really clear.
Are you asking what you should do, lower it or new wheels and tires?
Are you asking about brands of suspension and/or wheels tires?
What are you asking regarding maintenance?
Have you noticed anything wrong with the car, how many miles are on it, what has been done maintenance wise?

You wrote a lot, but didn't give any actual information.
you are right