new wheels

jono237

5+ Year Member
i posted in the official wheel thread but days later i still have no response so ill try here. :(

im looking at getting a 17x7 wheel and im not sure of the offset i have either 33 or 42 to choose from so if you have pics of your car with these offsets please post em im really lookin to see what these offsets look like before i drop the money. If it matters im gettin the 5zigen fn01r-c.
Thanx

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why dont you go with 16's?

jono237

5+ Year Member
why dont you go with 16's?
to be honest i might im not 100% sold on 17 but if i get the 16 the width will still be 7" so im just lookin to get a idea bc i dont want my wheels to stick out of my wheel well like most of the cars where i live.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why dont you call up discount tire and ask them?

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t they discount out by me will order them and mock the rim up, if it looks like hell then they wont sell it, but my friends all work at the discount by me what wheels you getting i can ask them?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You'll be fine with either offset.

jono237

5+ Year Member
s**t they discount out by me will order them and mock the rim up, if it looks like hell then they wont sell it, but my friends all work at the discount by me what wheels you getting i can ask them?
5zigen fn01r-c is what i really want and if they could do that that would be awsome.

You'll be fine with either offset.
and thats what im hearin from everyone i just wanted to know which one will look better? If you have any input it would be greatly appreciated.

jono237

5+ Year Member
this is what im goin for as far as look but i have a 4 door and its silver but u get the idea and he only lists that its 17x7 no offset and i cant contact him as i found the pic online.

jono237

5+ Year Member
Since yours is a sedan, have you thought of bippo style. Dropped on nice rims with a nice luxury lip style?
yea im pretty much set on these rims now since i was in high school (wow that makes me feel old) so im defanitly gettin the fn01r-c