New whhhhiiiiipppssshhh (non honda content)

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Well I havent been around much lately. Place looks the same. Either way, on to it.....

bolt ons/dsp 93 octane tune/ maddog sts/ on Tein S techs

yes Im aware the picture is sideways, oh well

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You're welcome. ;)

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Did dodge ever fix what caused the neon srt4 to have a high chance of a roll over

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did dodge ever fix what caused the neon srt4 to have a high chance of a roll over

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
yea, they stopped selling them to young kids with terrible driving records

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool looking car, but id never own one, my buddy had one he bought brand new, and that thing was the biggest pile of s**t ever. constantly broke down

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
my friend used to have a 12 sec srt4, then sold it for a 12 sec evo, now he has an STI hahaha, but his srt4 looked like a matchbox car.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up

A neon is a neon, no matter what stripes, turbo, or name it has. I would rather drive an eclipse. Or a sunfire. Or a geo metro hatchback.;)
there isnt much of a difference between a neon and a civic. both econo cars.

but i love the srt4, they sound awesome and are quick as hell. id take one over my civic for sure

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
there isnt much of a difference between a neon and a civic. both econo cars.

but i love the srt4, they sound awesome and are quick as hell. id take one over my civic for sure
From experience working on neons and civics, and seeing common problems and how long they last, I would pick a civic any day. But like most any car, if you take car of it, it will last long and be reliable. And yes the srt4 can be scary fast...

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've never heard anything but good things about the srt-4s... I'd take one over many cars

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats on the new car man!

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
haters going to hate

A car is only reliable as the owners, dude had every record since it had 10k on it to today. It has bolt ons and a mail order tune and probably makes more torque than any three civics in this thread combined.

Everyone here knows Ive had many hondas and I still like them, but Ive always liked the gooters and mopar is in my blood, so I did my thing and bought one. Just another neon to go along with my just another civic.