Newb from KY

James7706

Hey! Just joined! I'm new to the whole import tuner scene. Don't have a car just yet. Hoping for a CRX. Hope CRX fans are welcome here!!!

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Everyone is welcome my man. Welcome to CC and enjoy your stay. Wat about a CRX makes you want one?

James7706

Everyone is welcome my man. Welcome to CC and enjoy your stay. Wat about a CRX makes you want one?

I don't know, just like the way they look, I guess! I'm use to modyfying v8's. Imports/Hondas, look like they'd be fun to fool with. What's different about modyfying an import than a v8? I'm wanting to learn. Hope I don't sound stupid!! LOL!

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
import vs. v8? not much that I can think of, overall power, remember you're not thinking 250+ hp without turbo/super charger. Do you want it to be light, tall, heavy, low. Just make sure you have a 10mm wrench handy.

James7706

import vs. v8? not much that I can think of, overall power, remember you're not thinking 250+ hp without turbo/super charger. Do you want it to be light, tall, heavy, low. Just make sure you have a 10mm wrench handy.

Thanks man! I've asked questions like this on other import forums and have gotten flamed!!!!

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
And you wont get flammed here as long as you at least try and answer the question by searching here or google before you make a thread for it just do that and youll be good we got no problem helping you with anything you need help with if we can from noob stuff to advanced stuff.

James7706

welcome to the site
And you wont get flammed here as long as you at least try and answer the question by searching here or google before you make a thread for it just do that and youll be good we got no problem helping you with anything you need help with if we can from noob stuff to advanced stuff.

Thanks!! I must say, I'm glad I joined this forum! I've been reading through some of ya'll's posts........Ya'll crack me up!!!! LOL!

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
serious?

civic crx, civic del sol
yes im serious isnt it just another bodystyle civic hence why all share similar parts.

Here i looked it up for ya: In 1992, Honda replaced the CR-X with a new, Targa topped, Civic-based model called the Honda Civic del Sol, otherwise known as simply the Honda del Sol. The del Sol was also badged as the CR-X del Sol in some markets, and known as simply the CR-X in others. It is because of this that the del Sol is generally considered the "3rd Generation CR-X" among enthusiasts, although it was arguably a very different car and Honda had seemingly quite different design goals when they built it[citation needed]. In the United States, the del Sol came in three trim lines: S (VXi in Japan, later VGi), Si (ESi in Europe), and VTEC (SiR in Japan and VTi in Europe) ; the 1994-1997 models featured a 160 hp (120 kW) DOHC VTEC-engine. Production of the del Sol ended in 1997, and thus, the CR-X line was retired.

The Honda CR-X, originally launched as the Honda Ballade Sports CR-X in Japan, was a front-wheel-drive sports compact car manufactured by Honda. The first generation CR-X was sold in some regions outside Japan as the Honda Civic CR-X. At its introduction, the CR-X was available in Japan only at Honda Verno dealership sales channels, and accompanied the Vigor, the Quint, and the Prelude

Last edited: