Night Shoot, EJSquad Black Boosted Coupe, DYNO graph

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never done a night shoot...so, thought I'd give it a try since I see so many horrible night shoots! lol!

Sorry, if angles are repetitive. I was trying to just get some consistant shots.
The city I live in is extremely low light at night since there's an observatory, so it was hard to find enough light to get these.
I am using a Nikon 5600 and it doesn't seem to have much adjustablity, so I was suprised to get these shots with it.
If anyone knows how to get better night shots out of the 5600, LMK!

Any suggestions, comments, tips, etc are appreciated.

stock SOHC with a greddy kit =)

and.....the last shots for awhile. I realiized I drive a freakin Honda Civic and there's no reason that I should be taking pictures of it like it's kool.

I"M SELLING THESE RIMS!

and my favorite!

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohc turbo ftw. nice car, i mean really nice car! i suggest using the tripod for more than objects in the photos, they look blurry.

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol! thanks! actually, the only pic I didn't use the tripod on is the one where you can see it.

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin good, nice numbers

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:
lol! thanks! actually, the only pic I didn't use the tripod on is the one where you can see it.
foreal? they look a little shaky. i just got finished looking at this car on h-t. i was like dejavu?

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love turbo's....and then to top it off its a coupe i love ur car

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sweet car man i like those rims wat kind are they?......check out my car sometime tho and tell me wat u think...later

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice.... the green rims have grown on me... i think i finally let go of the gold subzeros.

8.5 for stlye
8.5 for flow
8.0 for potential

Arcane Hayter

I'll sleep when I'm dead.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much boost for those numbers? No mods on the engine or tranny? Nice ride man...

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, so u r boosting on the low ahhh?
i like the drop also witht he rims.. nice bro

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks real nice man the drop looks really good + boost!

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
very nice.... the green rims have grown on me... i think i finally let go of the gold subzeros.

8.5 for stlye
8.5 for flow
8.0 for potential

hahaha....I think if I they were 16"s I would kept em longer, just they were sooooooo damn big.
I wouldn't mind gettin another set of some gold....maybe some old skool enkie or riken mesh with a nice offset.

Arcane Hayter said:
How much boost for those numbers? No mods on the engine or tranny? Nice ride man...
spikes over 8lbs at peak tq and drops to 6 psi near the top where it makes peak hp.

yup, the motor, tranny, clutch, is ALL stock.

civicboy18974 said:
yeah, I could sell my turbo kit and buy some SSR's or Works so I don't have to rock rotas anymore. :roll: