nintendo wii

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there may already be a thread about this somewhere- but what do yall think?? it looks cool as s**t to me. for real. I can't wait. plus it's not supposed to cost a bazillion bucks.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what does wii stand for?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not too much of a nintendo fan ever since they started targeting young kids. ill stick to my playstation's and xbox's.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xxsenceo89x said:
what does wii stand for?
Withholding Individuals' Income

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This system can suck my wii-wii.

Seriously, the controller is two dvd remotes ... with lots of expensive attachments for each individual game.

f**k Nintendo and their money-grubbing ways.

*Cries for the Nintendo of old*

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:

Seriously, the controller is two dvd remotes ... with lots of expensive attachments for each individual game.

sigh i miss my 64, 007 golden eye ftw!

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the last good nintendo was the super,ive got a gamecube but its only for the resident evil games. i think they should have stuck with the revolution name for the system cause wii is dooming it before it even comes out.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tru dat revolution just sounds better. wii doesn't mean anything, nintendo said it's something that is easy to say in any language and you don't have to abbreviate it. i duuno. personally, I like the 2 controllers. but I guess you can't really tell til ya play it. but then again- I like nintendo. I'm a huge fan.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't wait until it comes out. Its not going to be two dvd remotes. Its a remote like controller with a joystick attach that comes with the system. If you have seen it in action its great. Its something new...better graphics and the same old games upgraded for a new system couldn't stand forever as way to go about things. Nintendo has balls for going for something new. There will be people playing games who were really interested in playing them before. It anyone is in trouble its Sony and Microsoft. Why do you think controller all of a sudden has motion sensing features...its called fear

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude- since I'm kinda like die-hard mario, have you seen any of teh screen shots of the mario gamez?? they are the s**t. I love it I loveit. no you can actuallylike be mario. lol.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:

There aren't any exspensive attachments, the controller respondes to movement, so buying more s**t for it isn't needed, it even has a f**kin mic.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
sigh i miss my 64, 007 golden eye ftw!
...... buy one? I got mine for 10 bucks at a flea market ....

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zenray said:
I can't wait until it comes out. Its not going to be two dvd remotes. Its a remote like controller with a joystick attach that comes with the system. If you have seen it in action its great. Its something new...better graphics and the same old games upgraded for a new system couldn't stand forever as way to go about things. Nintendo has balls for going for something new. There will be people playing games who were really interested in playing them before. It anyone is in trouble its Sony and Microsoft. Why do you think controller all of a sudden has motion sensing features...its called fear

true, Nintendo actually has the balls to try something like this. This will more then likely make the market evolve, open doors to more ideas as how we play the games and what not.

And all thanks to Nintendo ^_^

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im going to wait till it comes out and go buy a game cube ;) Cause I am piss poor broke and could careless if it can play movies cause I already have a DVD player. The the WII looks really cool then I might try and save up for it. But I will probably be able to snag up a good deal on a game cube.