NJ Up in here!!

black89crxsi

I LOVE MY CRX :)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im definately up for friday...so count me in!!!!! i wish i could find my other pix that i posted......xoxox

edog728

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by yelow88crxsi
how do u know i'll beat you...your probably right...but how do u know? haha.....wanna race??? bring it on! xoxo

Well considerin' the fact that my ex is basicly stock... i'm sure to get spanked:(

black89crxsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by yelow88crxsi
im definately up for friday...so count me in!!!!! i wish i could find my other pix that i posted......xoxox

i meant saturday.....some one needs to give me directions or w/e......thanks xoxoxox

SmokinDragon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll race you Yellow, just for shits and giggles(No one suspects the 4 door). I might see you guys down at the meet, It's a little ways for me since I live in Phillipsburg now. Any clubs in Central Jersey?

black89crxsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll race ya!!! always up for that!!!! what is considered central jersey? xoxox

SmokinDragon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hunterdon, Someset, Warren Counties, and some others in the area that I can't think of right now
I guess any county along I78 lol

stilencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im COMIN!!

Im comin to the meet....woodbridge mall....12:30....s**t ill be there!!!! COUNT ME IN GUYS!!

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

wish i could go :(
Have stuff to do w/ the gf and then a friends b-day party

maybe next time.

Here is a recent pic so you know what my Civic looks like.

have fun for me!

black89crxsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok...for whoever is going on saturday....one of my belts are loose..and im not sure which one...can u bring tools and fix my car :cry: xoxox

Exit91Civic

Honda Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool I'll be there and I'll try and bring the VW crew from 1.8T.com i'm friends with a few of the guys... in fact i used to live with one... anyway... i have to work until 5ish but we'll be there... i'll let you all know more of a deffinate answer though towards the end of the week! Peace...

Exit109GTI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VW Crew here, yeah we saw this on VW Vortex, a bunch of us might go, that is if you guys don't mind VW's. You won't be the only girl there, I might bring my girl and we got a VW girl probally going with us. I'll let you know what's up Corey.

babyjoe251

Party Animal
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we don't mind the VW's... actually everybody really doesn't mind what car you bring.... and yea you won't be the only girl.... i'll bring my girl friend

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn...u guys are gonna meet when im gonna be working :(...that sux....

BUT...i'll be working with her...so its all good

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you guys ever want to come up here...i work at the Best Buy in Secaucus...just roll up to say whats up!...just look for black civic in parking lot with ClubCivic.com decals...lol...:D