NJ Up in here!!

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Exit109GTI
Hey Deval can you get me a discount on a HU? :-) I'll be your best friend!
i'll see...lol...i dont want to loose my job...they are crazy strict about discounts

Exit109GTI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well everyone in the pictures above are probally coming, take your pick.

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im might come...and i'm def single...that girl in the pic f-ed me over....long story...but if i make it...im def single :puppyeyes

Exit109GTI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes she is single, but not a lesbian, sorry. Sorry I thought you were talking about the nun.

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iam from nj id be interested in meetin up sometime. if you come up with a time place and date and stuff post it.

black89crxsi

I LOVE MY CRX :)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by bcivic94
iam from nj id be interested in meetin up sometime. if you come up with a time place and date and stuff post it.

u going to the meet tomorrow??

Exit91Civic

Honda Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha... you guys better watch out for yelow88... she's a playah!! ;-) ...WOW!

...doe!!! did i ruin your spot? :-D

hahaha

stilencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WANT TO UPDATE WUT HAPPENED ON SATURDAY!!!

I dont know how many people took pictures there. but there were around 50 cars at woodbridge mall. until we all got kicked out of there by like 8 cop cars... after that. we got kicked out of 2 other places. but i met some cool people. The mitsubishi's, acura's, toyota's, audi's, volkswagon's, etc... me and 88yelowcrxsi were basically the only 2 honda civic's there....we had a fun time though. we need to do this again...oh and guys. 88yelowcrxsi ::thumbs up:: she is great to hang out with. she knows a s**t load about cars...she can drive stick better then some of the guys i've seen. and to anyone to under-estimates her ZC single-cam engine...let me tell you....it is a f**king <b>BEAST</b>... she slept at my house saturday night and we both went to Englishtown Raceway Park for IMPORT SURVIVAL SERIES (it was nationals)...We were chilling with some of my boys from DnD in South Brunswick....She raced made it to 3rd round eliminations and broke-out on her time....kick ass reaction time of .053!!!! 60' were good on several runs...lowest time that night for her was a 15.83 @ 87 MPH! not bad at all... ( I wasnt racing because i aint have the money for it...) It was fun though. had a pretty mellow weekend...it was kool to meet Taran (a88yelowcrxsi)...was suprised when she showed up at my house saturday morning...let me tell you that picture of her....she is better then that picture....you guys have NO IDEA! lol...Aight well the next time we do this...there has to be more HONDAS!!!! and we need to find a place to hang out that we wont get kicked out of...Well im out...PEACE! ONE!

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got stuck at work..or i would have showed up...:(...next time we plan a meet, i hope its during time when im not working...

but i'll def try to be at the next meeting

black89crxsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are soo sweet....but yeah...we had tons of fun!! you wouldnt believe.....i got a trophy and all!!! yehh!!!! and 15.83 was the best time ive ever gotten!

Exit109GTI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah Woodbridge was lame, me and my buddy rolled in, me in a very dirty silver turbo gti and my buddy in a diesel jetta. We left when the cop kicked everyone out of the office building parking lot. Hey Corey I'm getting my Resevoir Dubs stickers soon, they add 10+ HP. I didn't get a chance to meet any of you guys in woodbrige, which sucks, wish I could have said hello.

black89crxsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alriight..i say next meet we have it down in south jersey....cops dont UCK with ya down here.....b/c i drove like a long time....and we got kicked out of everywheres.....anyone down for that? i know the vw crew and corey wouldnt mind...its not too far from them!