Exit91Civic

Honda Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NO...SHUT UP! ...b***h!!!

jerseycivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new to the forum. was from pt pleasant, moved to vegas, now live in brick. anyone around me etc? hit me up in here or pm late.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im from amboy in jerzey. hit me up wit the next meeting.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm from Paterson NJ anyone wanna come over???

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna be in the Best Buy in Paramus...in Fashion Mall .. look for the indian dude in a Sprint PCS shirt...:lol: feel free to stop by and chill..gets boring over there anyway

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i work in the woodbridge best buy, in the mobile section installin s**t.

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by boricuacvc
i work in the woodbridge best buy, in the mobile section installin s**t.
really? thats cool....i used to work in the store in Secaucus in Wireless

since u work install...how much would an alarm install cost me?...i missed out buyin one with my discount before going to Sprint PCS, so i was wondering how much it would cost

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the most expensive alarm we sell (Matrix 3.5x) will cost us only 150 but u have to order through the employee ordering. it cost about 100 to install it, but if you have someone bring the car to another store and say they lost the receipt of purchase, they will install it for free.

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea..can i drive to your store and do that? cuz i got fired....stupid Best Buy :cry: i dont mind paying $100 for install...i bought a Viper which is like the Matrix 3.5 for $200 from Ebay

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you can always come to my store. i don't do alarms though. make sure u have like $200 because of the parts and s**t.

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can always come to my store. i don't do alarms though. make sure u have like $200 because of the parts and s**t.
its gonna come up to that amount? the installer in Paramus told me it would be $150 or so...

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's what it should be, around $150, but u never know. if you can get a hold of someones id number, you can get the employee price and get parts a little cheaper but u gotta pay for install, or since you no longer work for best buy you can go through like a regular customer and pay just for the parts and have the free install.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anybody by passaic or bergen county????

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's what it should be, around $150, but u never know. if you can get a hold of someones id number, you can get the employee price and get parts a little cheaper but u gotta pay for install, or since you no longer work for best buy you can go through like a regular customer and pay just for the parts and have the free install.
really? i can get free install on a system which Best Buy doesnt sell? cuz if anything, i'll buy the Black Widow which I know you guys sell, and then what do I do? tell them that I lost my reciept? I dont mind paying extra for another siren and battery if install will be free