no place to work =(((

pinoiballa14

Deretsiger Resu
so recently i got a note saying i can't do work on my car anymore (ex. oil change, brakes, etc.) i guess someone complained in my neighborhood. i was working right outside my house. i guess people in my neighborhood don't like me doing that (F DAT)

So basically i have no place to work on my car. my garage is basically a room. I can't even work on my driveway, stupid homeowners, and my friends have no space by their houses.

So i need some suggestions on where i can work on my car. i dont wana discontinue this hobby. I was thinking a self storage, but idk they would let me work on it in the garages.

Any suggestions would help =DD

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so recently i got a note saying i can't do work on my car anymore (ex. oil change, brakes, etc.) i guess someone complained in my neighborhood. i was working right outside my house. i guess people in my neighborhood don't like me doing that
Where the F do you live? I'd put a note on every neighbors door saying "Blow me."

pinoiballa14

Deretsiger Resu
Where the F do you live? I'd put a note on every neighbors door saying "Blow me."
i live in old bridge. i live in a coldisack or however you spell that. so everyone is close together. i hate this. people always complaining here. you literally cant do anything here without paperwork. so stupid. all i really need is just space. just me and my car haha

Trekk

Registered VIP
Do you live in a homeowner association or something? My friend got a $500 fine from his association for changing the battery in his car lol.. IDK go to like a walmart parkinglot or something and just park way out in the back.

I live in a normal neighborhood, no one is going to say s**t to me, for their own safety if anything.

pinoiballa14

Deretsiger Resu
Do you live in a homeowner association or something? My friend got a $500 fine from his association for changing the battery in his car lol.. IDK go to like a walmart parkinglot or something and just park way out in the back.

I live in a normal neighborhood, no one is going to say s*** to me, for their own safety if anything.
yeh the homeowner association. eh my walmart has a small lot in the back and cops go tru it al lthe time. what do you think bout a storage unit. like if i put alot towels and b extra careful when i do oil changes and stuff. im about to do my manifold soon and i just need a lil space wit no complaining. i also need space to store some parts

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks..do it on the side of the road..if a cop pulls up say your having car problems, installing a motor =)

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
Read the policy and see if there are anyways around it

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Haters
Later on you could move in to new property that would be better
And why not use a storage unit
People around my area use them for spray booths haha
But hey use one of those canopies that isn't a bad isea

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeh the homeowner association. eh my walmart has a small lot in the back and cops go tru it al lthe time. what do you think bout a storage unit. like if i put alot towels and b extra careful when i do oil changes and stuff. im about to do my manifold soon and i just need a lil space wit no complaining. i also need space to store some parts
use a storage unit man. put a tarp down. they aren't too nice about ground stains anymore but if you've got a tarp taped to the floor or something, they can't complain for keeping their place clean.

that's what I did when I was Air Force. Just last year, got busted doing an oil change with my car parked two wheels up on a curb. (It was improvised last minute, shush.)

Got a storage unit, tarp on the floor, owner says whatever. =)

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hard to say if you'll get f'ed with with a canopy considering you can't even open your hood without being raped. you could also like you mentioned before get o a pre-made shed from homedepot my neighbor just got one thats massive its even got an upstairs loft area very cool.

VigLink badge