no place to work =(((

pinoiballa14

Deretsiger Resu
so recently i got a note saying i can't do work on my car anymore (ex. oil change, brakes, etc.) i guess someone complained in my neighborhood. i was working right outside my house. i guess people in my neighborhood don't like me doing that (F DAT)

So basically i have no place to work on my car. my garage is basically a room. I can't even work on my driveway, stupid homeowners, and my friends have no space by their houses.

So i need some suggestions on where i can work on my car. i dont wana discontinue this hobby. I was thinking a self storage, but idk they would let me work on it in the garages.

Any suggestions would help =DD

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so recently i got a note saying i can't do work on my car anymore (ex. oil change, brakes, etc.) i guess someone complained in my neighborhood. i was working right outside my house. i guess people in my neighborhood don't like me doing that
Where the F do you live? I'd put a note on every neighbors door saying "Blow me."

pinoiballa14

Deretsiger Resu
Where the F do you live? I'd put a note on every neighbors door saying "Blow me."
i live in old bridge. i live in a coldisack or however you spell that. so everyone is close together. i hate this. people always complaining here. you literally cant do anything here without paperwork. so stupid. all i really need is just space. just me and my car haha

Trekk

Registered VIP
Do you live in a homeowner association or something? My friend got a $500 fine from his association for changing the battery in his car lol.. IDK go to like a walmart parkinglot or something and just park way out in the back.

I live in a normal neighborhood, no one is going to say s**t to me, for their own safety if anything.

pinoiballa14

Deretsiger Resu
Do you live in a homeowner association or something? My friend got a $500 fine from his association for changing the battery in his car lol.. IDK go to like a walmart parkinglot or something and just park way out in the back.

I live in a normal neighborhood, no one is going to say s*** to me, for their own safety if anything.
yeh the homeowner association. eh my walmart has a small lot in the back and cops go tru it al lthe time. what do you think bout a storage unit. like if i put alot towels and b extra careful when i do oil changes and stuff. im about to do my manifold soon and i just need a lil space wit no complaining. i also need space to store some parts

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks..do it on the side of the road..if a cop pulls up say your having car problems, installing a motor =)

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks..do it on the side of the road..if a cop pulls up say your having car problems, installing a motor =)
:lol:

my neighbors always ask me for help when they see me work on my car..if i were you id clear out the garage or something to work in.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Haters
Later on you could move in to new property that would be better
And why not use a storage unit
People around my area use them for spray booths haha
But hey use one of those canopies that isn't a bad isea

reichbc

"Brandon"
yeh the homeowner association. eh my walmart has a small lot in the back and cops go tru it al lthe time. what do you think bout a storage unit. like if i put alot towels and b extra careful when i do oil changes and stuff. im about to do my manifold soon and i just need a lil space wit no complaining. i also need space to store some parts
use a storage unit man. put a tarp down. they aren't too nice about ground stains anymore but if you've got a tarp taped to the floor or something, they can't complain for keeping their place clean.

that's what I did when I was Air Force. Just last year, got busted doing an oil change with my car parked two wheels up on a curb. (It was improvised last minute, shush.)

Got a storage unit, tarp on the floor, owner says whatever. =)

Cobl18

Registered VIP
that's probably the most stupid thing I ever heard. Another idea is do you have a buddy you can go work on his property or garage?

pinoiballa14

Deretsiger Resu
i live in a caldisac and the only places i can work is the parking lot. driveway. or garage. theres no side streets. i cud work on my driveway buy i hav to do stuff at night. i was seriously thinking about making a shed in my backyard just for my car haha

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Easy Fix.

Move.

I'd lose my mind of someone told me I couldn't work on my car at my own fkn house.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hard to say if you'll get f'ed with with a canopy considering you can't even open your hood without being raped. you could also like you mentioned before get o a pre-made shed from homedepot my neighbor just got one thats massive its even got an upstairs loft area very cool.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wowwwww. Seriously? I thought my neighborhood was bad.... I'm sorry :(

I would just do it in my front yard if that were the case.