no si hatch?

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did honda make a 4th, 5th and 7th gen. SI hatch but no 6th? i wanna sunroof but i dont wanna install it :oops:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good question... i dont know the answer, but.... good question :?:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanx 4 the help j/k i luv the head banger in ur sig.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no prob, i wish i had a sunroof too :( :( :idea:

my friend has a reciprocating saw though????

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mmmmmmmmmm reciprocating saw pain in the ass to do the electrical though :letout:

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honda thought it'd be a little different and brought the North American Si/SiR as a coupe (EM1 chassis code). It was similarly equipped as an EX of the same body style but had the B16A2 DOHC VTEC engine. It was made only for MY 99-00. If you want a sunroof, you can have it put in professionally. Usually that's the best way to do it since it's such a major project.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am going to take out my sun roof to save weight! Just a question of finding a time for the body shop!

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you could always try swapping over every dress up from the SI...but dont forget the engine...

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "OZ99"

Honda thought it'd be a little different and brought the North American Si/SiR as a coupe (EM1 chassis code). It was similarly equipped as an EX of the same body style but had the B16A2 DOHC VTEC engine. It was made only for MY 99-00. If you want a sunroof, you can have it put in professionally. Usually that's the best way to do it since it's such a major project.
thanx alot man so there is no other way?
:?: :?: :?:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can buy mine! Just pay for me to get my roof redone, and for the roof, and we will be square!

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well for the 96-00 chassis, Honda did release the EK4 hatch which is the SiR-II.

the Si/Si-R coupe was released in North America and i believe in some parts of Asia (like in the Philippines) and Europe, Honda released the 4DR Si-R.