noob, 94 civic hatch, what engine?

gribur

am looking to find out what engine the 1994 civic cx hatchback has and also if there were any engine differences for canadian models

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site.......Click

CDubs

Registered VIP
welcome to the site also, search button my friend, look for the stickies at the top and use that button great little tool, dont mean to be an ass or anythign just lettin u kno

Enjoy your stay here!! =]

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome to the club and what they said "search button" is your friend and it depends on your budget too

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:agreed:
But those stock D-Series are really shining if you add a turbo to the equation!
Enjoy your stay here OP!

symblmusic

K series. Just can't go wrong. I've found several K24s near me for well under a grand, and being that you have an EG the swap will be fairly easy if yer the DIY type. Shouldn't take much more 'n a day if you have everything you need.

*edit* That's what I get for posting before reading the full post lol. A 94 civic will have either a D15B7, or a D16Z6 ( I think ). That link will sort u with all the info.

eric76

i myself have a 94 civic since a long time and these cars are simply perfect when it comes to daily usage. low maintenance, high mpg and very few repair issues. you can find good info on this site and hondacarforum if you want to get.