Noob From Australia (EF9 SiR-II 'LE')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yours and this guys above me are two of the cleanest on the site. And can you post the vid again, its not working anymore

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pure sex right there!!! nice car man!

recall

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, that is one of the best 4th gens i think i have ever seen. keep us updated

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick,

keep it clean, such a rare car, would be a shame to waste, sounds like you're a good father to her. =)

Welcome!

VT3C

5+ Year Member
This is mine now :twisted:

Unfortunately Kyle lost a bit of the passion for hondas and bolted a towbar on to tow his jet ski around lol. He agreed to sell to me to give it a loving home and get her back into shape.
She copped a crazy hailstorm in 2010 (aspects did my EG5 but I had it repaired under insurance) and received a spattering of small dents and there are a couple of small rust spots and the usual dents n scrapes from daily use since it was imported by my long time friend Kris in 2006.
I've tidied her up a bit and removed towbar etc but havnt started body work etc. The motor has a bit of a rattle and blows a bit of smoke but i think its the water pump and or timing belt tensioner etc so will address that asap.
I bought a set of enkei Racing-S for her but i had to fit semis to those rooms so swapped my We sport TC05 from my EG with street tyres.
Here's some pics when I bought it, still on the cf48's after previous owner stripped the paint off

VT3C

5+ Year Member
15" Enkei Racing-S with Federal RS-R 195/50/R15

towbar removed.. took HOURS thanks to mismatched metric and non-metric nuts n bolts.. go aussie qualitah !
trust me to have thrown out all my non-metric tools :P

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
very nice and absolutely no rust from what i can see. great pick up. I say leave it as is, thats as JDM as you can get.

VT3C

5+ Year Member
Sorry i haven't been on here in a while..

Some updates on the EF9.. new alarm system, picked up OBD0 Spoon ecu and vtec controller, fitted my 'old' spoon leads from my EG, stripped and repainted valve cover in black wrinkle paint , picked up a rare spoon EF9 boss kit and will fit my 'old' spoon steeringwheel (also from my EG).. she's on my wedsport tc05's now, replaced timing belt and waterpump and fixed the rattle/smoke/coolant problems =) i also removed pod filter and retrofitted the original airbox, resonator and the air duct that sits under the hood gap, and fitted a new k&n panel filter.. i think thats all.. will take some new pics when i fit the steering wheel.

VT3C

5+ Year Member
Thought I should post up some fresh shots of my EG, went out in the middle of the day so there was too much light and my camera sucks but hope you enjoy..

Was too sunny to get interior shots sorry :(

Will get some shots of my EF soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.