Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Getting your name changed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to get your name/username changed, you need to Private Message (PM) the Administrator, Jay Jay.

To PM Jay Jay:
Click this link:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/member.php?u=1

Click on "Send a private message to". Put the title of the PM of something so he knows what you're requesting is a name change (Username Change Request, Change Username, Ect. Ect.)

Posting Images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a thread stickied, so you can learn how to post images, it's easy.
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=56294
If you have any issues with posting images, PM me, I'll help you.

Using the search function and starting a new thread
We have a link at the top called "Search". This is one of THE most important tools on this site. The tool allows you to search for keywords in a post/thread, search for posts or threads made by a member, or to search for posts within a certain area (Lounge, Photoshop/Photography, Members Rides, Ect. Ect.)
More then likely, your question has been answered more then once, search for it first, if you can't find it, make a thread asking the question. Don't give us details about your car that won't help us answer the question, give us details that help us.. Say if your asking about Omni Coilovers, Don't tell us you have a Kenwood Stereo, and a Momo Steering wheel, it doesn't help us answer the question, unless your steering wheel or stereo is mounted to the suspension.

PM a Mod, Super-Mod, or an Administrator

If you are being harassed, teased, threatened, please, PM one of the leaders of the board, that's what they are here for, other then the keep the useless crap out of their sections. If you respond in a hostile manner, instead of contacting a mod, you will also be held responsible for negative conduct within a thread. If an action is not being taken by a Moderator or a Super Moderator, PM Jay Jay, he will be able to help you.

Remember, if you started the problem (or participated in a way that breaks rules), you are at fault, and your punishment can be varried from moderator to moderator.

Moderators can be found here, and this will also help you get to know them:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=3295

Here are links to Moderators, Super-Mods and Administrator Profiles:

JohnS.

TigBitties (Greg)

civexspeedy (AJ)

ImportFan1 (Mark) (Super-Mod)

XpL0d3r (Sean) (Super-Mod)

lethal6 (Cary) (Super-Mod)

joe7987 (Joey) (Administrator)

Jay Jay (Justin) (Main Admin)

Banning
YOU CAN AND WILLL BE BANNED. If you are breaking rules, insulting another member, you will more then likely be banned. The ban can be from 1 day to forever.

If you happen to return under another username, you will be permanently banned, and possibly your ISP contacted, resulting in a IP ban.

Hope this helped. These are just common sense things that older members use.

Last edited by a moderator:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sticky worthy, after a few slight modifications... :P

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha.. Thanks. Yea, I PMed a $lick Rick and OC_Civic asking them if it's sticky worth, and if they think anything needs to be modified, they may do so..

42, PM what ya think should be changed bro, and I'll do it.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And for the love of god, don't ask where you can get VTEC!!!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Removing the little blog on the very top.... Add a link in the PM a Mod, Super-Mod, or an Administrator section going to the "Get to know your moderators thread" (clicky)....
YOU CAN AND WILL BE BANNED.
Changing the title for "Use the search function" to Using the search function and starting a new thread"....

Just a couple things I think should be changed / added....

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought about putting in the "AND WILL" into that sentence, but I thought it would make it seem as if they will be banned for doing anything wrong, you see what I'm trying to say?

But I will deff get rid of that Blog at the top (Haha.. got lazy and didn't delete it at school), and I'll add up that "Get to know your moderators", I was also thinking about adding links to SMods, and Admins member profiles..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All updated.. Let me know guys if you think something be added, reworded, changed or removed.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'll stick this for know, if they see need for some change then so be it.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there anywhere that tells you who has been banned and who used to be a mod and why they are no longer a mod?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No. I'm sure we could start a banned list, but, would be kind of useless..

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well iwas just curious about a few people in particular. I fell off he cc band wagon for like 8 moths a while back and when I come back a few familar faces were banned and the a few of the mods had left the site or were no longer mods.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
Haha.. Thanks. Yea, I PMed a $lick Rick and OC_Civic asking them if it's sticky worth, and if
i never got a pm :what:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
King Bob said:
Is there anywhere that tells you who has been banned and who used to be a mod and why they are no longer a mod?
only in the mods control panel is there a list of who's banned, and in the meet your mod thread there are soft deleted names, but none mods and can't see the names, neither can mini mods.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the part about calling mods names in public should be taken out. We're not a bunch of pussies that can't take an insult... and that just isn't grounds for banning.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i took it out, also made a few edits to the post aswell.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member