Nor Cal Member List

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uh . . i think this list is quite unecesarry now a days, the damn NorCal forum is blown up . . . feel me?

Ouroboroz

Banned
SeanJohn1802 said:
uh . . i think this list is quite unecesarry now a days, the damn NorCal forum is blown up . . . feel me?

yea, and plus its hard to update it since people come and go...

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouroboroz said:
wattup man, welcome to club Sibak...

yup i feel very welcome =D, is ther suppose to be some nor cal - so cal meet...ive heard of but no ones talked about it yet :cry:

Ouroboroz

Banned
671671671 said:
yup i feel very welcome =D, is ther suppose to be some nor cal - so cal meet...ive heard of but no ones talked about it yet :cry:
actually there is, but really i can care less about it, cause norcal is really what's the calculator

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouroboroz said:
actually there is, but really i can care less about it, cause norcal is really what's the calculator

the calculator? does that mean like mostly nor cal will show up or summin'? :oops:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah...calculator = marco lingo...you gotta know him to understand

im here, ricing it out till the day i die

TFBPC fo lyfe!!!!!

turbo99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
671671671 said:
i have 1 word for that - lol
I'm new too! I'm in V-town 707. Hey Jazzy, I work in Concord. I might've seen your car before.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo99 said:
I'm new too! I'm in V-town 707. Hey Jazzy, I work in Concord. I might've seen your car before.

what the...my names not jasmine! crap maybe i should take that avatar out...ppl thinkin weird stuff...thats Jasmine Trias in american idol !! im a male....and shes my perfect girl

turbo99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
671671671 said:
what the...my names not jasmine! crap maybe i should take that avatar out...ppl thinkin weird stuff...thats Jasmine Trias in american idol !! im a male....and shes my perfect girl
Don't worry dude. I wasn't tryin to holla. Just sayin wassup to bay area peeps. 17 is tooo young anyways. I hate to break it to ya, but she's gonna get cut soon.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo99 said:
Don't worry dude. I wasn't tryin to holla. Just sayin wassup to bay area peeps. 17 is tooo young anyways. I hate to break it to ya, but she's gonna get cut soon.

ef you, shes staying on at least one more round, besides shes a guarantee star anyways so XP

turbo99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
671671671 said:
ef you, shes staying on at least one more round, besides shes a guarantee star anyways so XP
Hey chil bro. I like Jazzy too. She's doing a good job representing the islands. I love the islands. I have a lot of friends from HI.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo99 said:
Hey chil bro. I like Jazzy too. She's doing a good job representing the islands. I love the islands. I have a lot of friends from HI.
ok , good enough for me :suprise: , so where do you work in concord? I work at waterworld, and damn i cant believe how much hate shes getting from simon, i think she did better than fantasia tonight...honestly, not just because shes from hawaii too 8)

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Checkin in....And Blue2k2 is here too...that my brother, Ill check in for him too

Ouroboroz

Banned
of course im still here, gosh if u guys wanna start an american idol thread, y not go ahead and make one unless there's already one there...On the side note, yea jasmine is really cute and has that star look, but damn it she cant sing compared to the other 2, i agree with simon...

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Bull is checking in.

slammed_93_hatc, you from p-ville?? cool. what ur car look like i prolly seen you around.