5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hola!.. im also from da bay area! BRENTWOOOOOD!!!! REPRESENT! ...jaja

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for the time being that i havent checked in this thread, id like to say welcome and good luck to the newest members to the forums....

CRV_Becca

NorCal Honda Fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dark said:
welcome to the infamous city where in sacramento?
thanks for the welcome... I'm actually a Sacto native... currently residing in EG...

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRV_Becca said:
thanks for the welcome... I'm actually a Sacto native... currently residing in EG...
i used to live near there, actually south sacramento near CRC, but now im in Carmarco, near Citrus Heights

CRV_Becca

NorCal Honda Fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dark said:
i used to live near there, actually south sacramento near CRC, but now im in Carmarco, near Citrus Heights
I'm very familiar with CRC... and I've got good friends up in C. Heights.

Side note... my Honda group, SactoCXV, is always looking for new members. Check it out if you're interested... :D

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRV_Becca said:
I'm very familiar with CRC... and I've got good friends up in C. Heights.

Side note... my Honda group, SactoCXV, is always looking for new members. Check it out if you're interested... :D
my car isnt worthy to be in any kind of group haha sorry...

CRV_Becca

NorCal Honda Fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dark said:
my car isnt worthy to be in any kind of group haha sorry...
The main point of the group is to hang out with fellow Honda owners... sure, there might be some contests down the road, but that's not the main objective... your car could be 47 different colors, missing the front bumper, and belching black smoke down the road... as long as it gets you to the meets, it's all good...

...and hey... the invite's out there if you should ever change your mind.. :D

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRV_Becca said:
The main point of the group is to hang out with fellow Honda owners... sure, there might be some contests down the road, but that's not the main objective... your car could be 47 different colors, missing the front bumper, and belching black smoke down the road... as long as it gets you to the meets, it's all good...

...and hey... the invite's out there if you should ever change your mind.. :D

i greatly appreciate the offer, ill check it out...for the time being check out the "who's from sac" thread and right there are hella members from the sacramento area we kick it all the time...

CRV_Becca

NorCal Honda Fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dark said:
i greatly appreciate the offer, ill check it out...for the time being check out the "who's from sac" thread and right there are hella members from the sacramento area we kick it all the time...
Sounds good... actually SactoCXV is having a meet on Sept. 11th... maybe I'll drop a note about it

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRV_Becca said:
Sounds good... actually SactoCXV is having a meet on Sept. 11th... maybe I'll drop a note about it

sounds like an idea...but try posting more in the sac thread, cause this thread is mostly for new members...

slow ep

I Am A Stupid Girl!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
humm was from sac but now from chico area.. and was on the list b4 ;[