NorCal • Active Members Thread • 2K9

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll do the brake swap for u dario for.............................a tank of gas LOL.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yay, i got my new radiator in. I overfilled it the first time and a lot of it got all over the radiator and i couldnt tell if the steaming came from a leak or the excess coolant. I also wired it wrong the first time. It was wired to push into the radiator instead of pulling from it :[

but i got that fixed now lol

mhmm fatty radiator. old one was like, after market too i think. imagine the old one being a little thinner than 1/3 of this one.

i need to get a better picture later lol

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey...anyone got a set of wheels/steelies with all seasons i can borrow for a trip to tahoe? Summer tires ftl....or i could just try going with those :D

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O rly? Have u done this on ur car?
of course I have. i got full gsr brake swap. front and rear =) did it one day would have done it quicker if i had all the parts with me [ constantly had to go to the store and buy stuff ]

Just got my circuit hero shifter extender =) i love it. Now...I need to get a new starter so I can enjoy it while driving hahaha

Man...I think I might be parting out and selling my car in the summer. ...wife offered to buy me an sti .....LOL

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
of course I have. i got full gsr brake swap. front and rear =) did it one day would have done it quicker if i had all the parts with me [ constantly had to go to the store and buy stuff ]

Just got my circuit hero shifter extender =) i love it. Now...I need to get a new starter so I can enjoy it while driving hahaha

Man...I think I might be parting out and selling my car in the summer. ...wife offered to buy me an sti .....LOL
so....you're gonna sell me the car right???

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol not at all kenny hahahahaha pretty much the only people that post here often is Me, Son, Alex and Jered

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea ive noticed the active members list could be cut down to probably 5 or 6 members now lol

anyways, f**k i feel like ive been living at work lately. retail sucks over the holidays lol

ej8arm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k man i so over my car to much s**t wrong with it. i just wanna sell and get a f**king new car man. but just like the rest of us i don't have no money...

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea ive noticed the active members list could be cut down to probably 5 or 6 members now lol

anyways, f**k i feel like ive been living at work lately. retail sucks over the holidays lol
It just sucks period.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k man i so over my car to much s**t wrong with it. i just wanna sell and get a f**king new car man. but just like the rest of us i don't have no money...
im fixing every little thing on my hatch that urks me. I love the condition of the body which is the most important thing to me. Everything else can easily be repaired/replaced. paint and body work is just a b***h :[

thats why i sold the teg lol. oxidation = b***h

ej8arm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im fixing every little thing on my hatch that urks me. I love the condition of the body which is the most important thing to me. Everything else can easily be repaired/replaced. paint and body work is just a b***h :[

thats why i sold the teg lol. oxidation = b***h
i feel it but ive been fixing my car for damn near 3 years and it seems to get worse and worse :lol: