NorCal • Active Members Thread • 2K9

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got both rears off daniels old 2000 si youd just have to come to napa to get em ... ill go in the attic tommorow and make sure they are still up there

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a measuring tape on yours and ill measure mine and make sure the bottom fork is the same but i dont see why it wouldnt fit, figured the ex / si have same struts

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea they are sisters and after today i remember why i hate the place ... wannabe colorado f**kin place, long ass lines, expensive ass lift tickets (even with ae voucher), ricilous prices at food court and stores in there
lol...yeah sierra's a little better. i've never had to wait in line there. how's Kirkwood? i've never been.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im pretty sure i still have my stock ones. if your interested i can just hand them to you. saves you a trip . so, what would u need exactly? you can hit me up with a pm or on my cell in the go karting thread. im off this monday*now* and tuesday.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol...yeah sierra's a little better. i've never had to wait in line there. how's Kirkwood? i've never been.
i cant really clown sierra cause i went over christmas back in 02 so im sure they didnt have many express lifts yet, but the lines then were the worst ive ever experienced

Have never hit kirkwood ... might as well throw up a list of what ive hit in order of how often

Donner Ski Ranch (every season, mostly midweek and college id, $20)
Boreal (usually once or twice a season, college id fridays)
Homewood (once a season generally)
Northstar (winters 03, 05, 08) (summers 00, 02, 04, 07)
Alpine Meadows (once, december 06)
Heavenly (once, december 05 but would go back if i could get a $45 midweek deal again)
Sierra (once, december 02)

Oregon Resorts
Mount Bachelor (spring break 08)
Mount Hood Ski Bowl (december 99)
Timberlane Resort (december 99)

Then ive hit a few in montana and idaho but only for summer mountain biking.

ah, i couldnt sleep so i looked it up. only the si fronts wont bolt onto the ex without si lcas. rears are exactly the same. so are you good for this weekend?
yea im down for you to grab em this weekend unless you want to grab sammo's since hes local.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i'm thinking you like donner and boreal? lol
for me

heavenly
bear valley
sierra
boreal

i wanna go to homewood and kirkwood

at this time of year it will be busy no matter what so i pretty much factor that in. as long as i get about 3 or 4 trips up the slope i'm good.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
midweek ftw .... i try to avoid weekends as much as possible

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
son, you'll feel better when you see all the scrathes, chips and dings on my hatch when we meet up :lol:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: sounds like we need to have a "in the worst shape" contest when we go to our meet... I'm pretty sure I might have you guys beat

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL, got pics of what you're talking about :?:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If the shocks are what you just need then that shouldnt be an issue. I just dont have the top hat. cause I had to reuse them.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: sounds like we need to have a "in the worst shape" contest when we go to our meet... I'm pretty sure I might have you guys beat
wrong. i would totally win.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
you would have if you were in the same condition as the first time i saw your car. :lol:

hey, i have a saggy rear bumper and half a license plate imprinted into it... :thumbdown:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then the contest is on!!! we'll all vote!! :lol:

LOL @ at the license plate impression

Scott ... perhaps you may win eh? we'll see though... :twisted:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Iono, its gonna be hard to say but my vote goes to kenny hahaha. ive seen scotts car and it isnt half bad. and ive seen kenny...wowzers

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Iono, its gonna be hard to say but my vote goes to kenny hahaha. ive seen scotts car and it isnt half bad. and ive seen kenny...wowzers
LMAO...thanks Sammo, with your snail of a car lol...

so are we suppose to clean the car as best as we can? haha. my car is f**ked up for real...what's the winning price? a photoshoot for worst car? haha