North Jersey Roll Call!!!!!!

gdmfa5

Whats up guys! New to forum here! Just picked up my second 8th gen about two weeks ago! Looking to maybe get a meet going in North Jersey/ Metlife stadium area. Anybody in the area on here?

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Ocean county here

Sent from my boujea ass phone

gdmfa5

Ocean county here

Wheres that at? I'm not too familiar with Jersey. I moved up here from Miami about 3 years ago and I really haven't familiarized myself with Jersey. Spend most of my time in Queens

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
South Jerz by seaside where mtv ruined our cred

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Oh damn P-burg, heard some stories bout that place. I work all over the state and am in hunderdon county alot as well most my time is spent in Newark, Jersey City and Paramus area i rarely travel south for work.

gdmfa5

Is stroudsburg also down south? I’m trying to get a decent group to setup a meet up north somewhere near the MetLife. Any other forums we can reach out to in order to gather more people?

Oh damn P-burg, heard some stories bout that place. I work all over the state and am in hunderdon county alot as well most my time is spent in Newark, Jersey City and Paramus area i rarely travel south for work.

I'm right over the boarder in Stroudsburg area but I commute into Phillipsburg area almost everyday.

Drakon543

it would definitely take a bit :p for me to get to your meet. if you get enough people together some of us might be up for a longer trek.

gdmfa5

it would definitely take a bit :p for me to get to your meet. if you get enough people together some of us might be up for a longer trek.

I’m trying man but these forums nowadays are dead lol. Or maybe it’s a Jersey thing. I remember back in the day the forums were more active, you got more responses. It’s crazy how times change lol

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Everyones on Gheybook now and have moved over to there, same way on the TBSS forum im on. I dont have book of faces so this and honda-tech is where i come to blow off steam

Drakon543

ya I kinda just float through the forums looking for something I can chime in on. or who starts annoying boofoo enough for him to start making funny comments. I won't have my junk fart can civic back until the 23rd atleast. but I'm usually looking for something to do on the weekends.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Im game any weekend but the Civdog is out, waitin on my new turbo and tune session but the SS is always ready to play

Drakon543

I was kinda hoping they would have totaled the civic I found an 04 Monte ss supercharged version. after I noticed the inner fender was damaged I had expected them to possibly total it so I started looking around.

Mclaren

Drakon543. Well im glad you still have your civic! lol. something a little better on gas compared to a v8 supercharged car im sure its fast though.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
holy s**t that thing is clean... nice! you do all the work?
I do, built it all myself except the head and tuning. Just a happy lil street car, full interior, subs, navigation, pump gas, etc....