10+ Year Member
I went way off topic, sorry Tom.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TougeRunner said:
point is, we started it with them, they didn't.
The Second Sino-Japanese War started in '37 and we sure did alot back then. We instigated them to invade China and slaughter hundreds of thousands... that was all us... :roll:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's not off topic to me.

but remember, we only nuked them as a last resort during WWII, sadly twice.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
The Second Sino-Japanese War started in '37 and we sure did alot back then. We instigated them to invade China and slaughter hundreds of thousands... that was all us... :roll:
we told them to get the f**k off of china, and that clearly wasn't for us to say, so what do ya know, the Japanese don't take s**t talk.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
it's not off topic to me.

but remember, we only nuked them as a last resort during WWII, sadly twice.
That's what I was saying, I kinda regret us having to do it, but like I said, we couldn't risk having so many Americans die with a full scale attack.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just reminds me of what Albert Einstein said, and I'm paraphrasing here... 'I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.'

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
err, the whole North Korea thing freaks me out just a little. I think they are just trying threaten us with their long range nuclear missiles now just so that we would back off (but I think they'll use it to against anyone soon or later.) If they fire one at our west coast, they are going to be toasted. I just hope that the surrounding countries are with us and get involve, because I have a feeling some of them are going to stay away because they are afraid of getting attacked. s**t, I think Japan should make a bunch of boosted civics that can carry nuclear warheads and ship them to NK, then have them drive around and blow them up.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah f**king bitches jut need to be bbl0wn the f**k up. UI'ts with thisnpeople's repuclbic s**t, They dont give a f**k aboutt he peol ,about as much as our govt gives a f**k abou the people,s een less actually, just blow Kimn jongh Il up

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
TougeRunner said:
point is, we started it with them, they didn't.

I'm not saying we shouldn't of dropped the bombs though, I mean, I'm an American, I don't want my fellow men to die.
Just because we stepped in to stop them doesnt mean we started it. Since when was stopping a fight a good reason to fight us?

edit: got a lil heated...no one likes go to war but it was something that had to be done

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we're all screwed if this turns into a nuclear war... i dont think it will come to that though.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Zenray said:
Just because we stepped in to stop them doesnt mean we started it. Since when was stopping a fight a good reason to fight us?

no he's right....

like when hitler was killing all of those jews and trying to take over his part of the world... it was no business of ours to step in, we should have just read about it in the papers and let everyone die

:roll:

the whole NK thing kinda freaks me out, and anyone who's not freeked out isnt paying attention

they've joined with a few other countries from various parts of the world that think the U.S. is in a constant state of readiness to overthrow their governments

they wont rest or feel comfortable untill they have the ability to blow up half of the planet with the press of a few buttons.

basically they felt left out of the cold war and now they're trying to play catch-up, kinda like the retarded kid that shows to play baseball with the rest of the neighborhood kids, only the game ended 5 minutes before they got there... so they b***h and moan and throw a fit untill they get people to play with them....
same thing, but with asians and nukes

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I guess i should try to get my engine ordered and shipped before s**t hits the fan

Vtecademics

Senior Lurker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today they launched a missile test, just not the long range one we have our eyes on.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup it looks like were going to war with these mofos,,,, dam north korea...

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Wouldn't be a long or drawn out war, however the potential for something drastic such as a nuclear strike during that time are far too great....

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God knows we can sure use another war right now...

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know if it would come to war. I hope it doesn't because the U.S. alone does not have the manpower to deal with North Korea. We are not in a position to get into a real war right now. All our funding has been depleted on the bullshit war in Iraq. We are so far into debt it isn't even funny.
But the south koreans are mean little bastards, and can hold their own.
China comes into play in a big part. NK has always ran their mouths and always expect China to back their s**t. With the trade that the U.S and China are enjoying together right now I don't think China will back them.
If anything were to happen I would gurantee it would be

NK vs. U.S. S.K. Japan self defense Force, England and the Aussies.
The Aussies are always looking to fight and can woop ass in a jungle conflict

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kim Jong ll just probably got Team America: World Police in his Netflix and was pissed off so he launched some s**t...but then realized their s**t sucks