NorthEast; Introduce Yourself! And discuss random things...

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I only been there once to visit my girl fam but yea tht place is rough..I saw a guy sitting on his porch with a shotgun no lie..watched him sale drugs and all..we had to get my girls bro car from this lil garage shop which happin to be across the street from this drug dealers house but they never gave me any problems.

dcboardr41

I'm from Allentown as welll.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Represent! lol

ah ok. well a lot of civic and honda owners that have a facebook are in this group called honda motor heads of Pennsylvania. didnt know you were new to the scene lol sorry about that
i might have to join it, ive had my car for a year and im learning new stuff everyday

dcboardr41

I only been there once to visit my girl fam but yea tht place is rough..I saw a guy sitting on his porch with a shotgun no lie..watched him sale drugs and all..we had to get my girls bro car from this lil garage shop which happin to be across the street from this drug dealers house but they never gave me any problems.
hondas are big in this stupid town, eventually i wanna move away, alot of the hondas are riced out as f***. Also there are alot of thieves here, my one good friend had her civic stolen and they found it stripped 70 miles away. also mine got broken into right when i got it they took my head unit and bowling bag(wtf?)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hondas are big in this stupid town, eventually i wanna move away, alot of the hondas are riced out as f***. Also there are alot of thieves here, my one good friend had her civic stolen and they found it stripped 70 miles away. also mine got broken into right when i got it they took my head unit and bowling bag(wtf?)
yea that town is crazy, but most of the thieves in the area come from Reading and lancaster area. some even drive from delaware

along with that rice, i also know there are a lot of fast cars. A lot, and allentown people love to run nitrous. i know of some tuned on 150+ shots. They also throw down big money to race. Race happened last night at the meet, and this is a normal/daily thing. the race was for $300. there was one a few weeks back for a grand

dcboardr41

yea that town is crazy, but most of the thieves in the area come from Reading and lancaster area. some even drive from delaware

along with that rice, i also know there are a lot of fast cars. A lot, and allentown people love to run nitrous. i know of some tuned on 150+ shots. They also throw down big money to race. Race happened last night at the meet, and this is a normal/daily thing. the race was for $300. there was one a few weeks back for a grand
yeah u have the rice=downtown allentown
$$$$=outskirts/suburbs

i try to not drive my civ through downtown very often. And i know of a group up in stroudsburg that steal civics, my gf used to be friend with em.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah u have the rice=downtown allentown
$$$$=outskirts/suburbs

i try to not drive my civ through downtown very often. And i know of a group up in stroudsburg that steal civics, my gf used to be friend with em.
oh yeah there are definitely some, but often people who steal cars arent from that area. but yeah there are definitely some. a guy got the s**t beat out of him last night at bottom dollar because he stole a car adn the owner seen him.

but eh these dudes are in town, in their pics its looking like Reading. They just care more about building their cars than living in a nicer area. if you join teh group, you will see what im talking about. a lot of allentown people on there and they ahve some quick cars

dcboardr41

oh yeah there are definitely some, but often people who steal cars arent from that area. but yeah there are definitely some. a guy got the s*** beat out of him last night at bottom dollar because he stole a car adn the owner seen him.

but eh these dudes are in town, in their pics its looking like Reading. They just care more about building their cars than living in a nicer area. if you join teh group, you will see what im talking about. a lot of allentown people on there and they ahve some quick cars
i really wish i could have seen that guy get his ass whooped, how the hell did they catch him

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i really wish i could have seen that guy get his ass whooped, how the hell did they catch him
there was a meet there with a lot of cars and the owner recognized the guy somehow. police came after, guy was hitting people or cars or something with a bad, people were fighting, guy in a primer accord hit a few cars and did burnouts. someone ran into a s2k. a blue EF was hit hard.

a guy that works there posted that this morning in the parkign lo there was a chain, broken bottles, and a nike shoe lol it sounds like it was crazy. i wish i was there to see it. No more meets there though, the store manager said if more than two tuned cars are there that state police are supposed to be called and the police already know about this

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well you have to be accepted to it since the old one had some problems with people.

so whats your name and ill request to add you to it. had a white honda as the picture for it. idk if it changed

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you shoudl of went to the meet in allentown tonight. was a pretty good turn out from what im told. except someoen that stole a car was seen and got his ass beat, cars were running into each other, someone was hitting peole with a stick for some reason, and idk. s**t was crazy from what everyone is telling me

i now know not to steal a car from someone in allentown
This is the reason I don't go to them. I live in the suburbs away from downtown. I rarely go downtown because of alall the stuff that happens. There's like a shooting or theft every night here. A kid in my school, his brother was shot and killed walking to a 7/11. He wasn't doing anything wrong. Also, I never can find that Facebook group.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
friend request me on facebook and ill add you

Greg Manzolillo

but eh ive been in allentown a few times, it wasnt that bad. but i worked in the center of downtown Reading and in the ghetto parts of there. ive had way to many conversations with crack heads and have seen more needles than a hospital.

dcboardr41

Greg Manzolillo

but eh ive been in allentown a few times, it wasnt that bad. but i worked in the center of downtown Reading and in the ghetto parts of there. ive had way to many conversations with crack heads and have seen more needles than a hospital.
from what ive heard reading is 10x worse than allentown, center city is the only sketchy area, most of it is nice IMO

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from what ive heard reading is 10x worse than allentown, center city is the only sketchy area, most of it is nice IMO
well it is rated the poorest city in the country and if it was proportional to philly it was have the most murders and killings in the country.

allentown didnt seem bad when i went there. Also one of the best bay tuckers and shavers ive seen lives up near you guys. Brian Wetzel, he owns Rival Concepts

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
osiris we should cruise sometime lol
Just hit me up sometime man. I don't have a lot of time to do stuff though lol. Saturdays seem to be best if I'm not with the girlfriend.

Greg Manzolillo

Alright I added you. I like how I go on CC in the morning before school when I'm trying to do my school work lol.

bcrapews

Whats up everyone.
My names Brian, and i will be picking up my second car (first honda) in about a week or so.
Its a 97 Civic Lx, auto :(

Ive got big plans for this car, but dont know too much about hondas, or where to start really.
So any input on which route I should go (ie. turbo, all motor build, etc...) would be greatly appreciated.
Hope to meet some of you in the future!

Oh and this is my daily hoopty.
Im a subaru guy, and this has been my car for the past 3 years.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have to be one of the first going from Subbie to Honda. Usually the other way around, lol.