Not NEW but never did an intro

crz1o13o4

5+ Year Member
I've been on here for about 4 years but never did a proper intro... I had an EG sedan but sold it for a 5th gen accord...

I bought the Accord back in 07 as a sohc f22b1 5spd with 108,xxx miles. Had nothing besides H&R race springs and a fartcan muffler.

It has been a while and a LOT of work later... all the work was/is done by me, no shops.

this past year i did an H23VTEC swap with a h22 tranny. Mugen grill. Koni yellows with skunk2 coilver sleeves. Depo housing with retros. Custom short shifter (height and throw). Ganador mirrors. Redoing interior (black) and a few other things here and there

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks nice! I like how you took out the tan dash and put in the black. looking real good

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice. Only thing I hate are those mirrors.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mirrors are lame. car looks good tho

Decipher

Registered VIP
Leather interior and woodgrain... something you don't see often on this forum. Nice accord man. Lose the suicide mirrors. Those retrofits look dope though.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, that's a H23 block with H22 head?

crz1o13o4

5+ Year Member
Thanks on the comments guys... the mirrors look amazing, plus they're power. Its hard to find these and when the exterior of the car is finished it'll look amazing... heres some ref pics to show you what i mean...

crz1o13o4

5+ Year Member
Leather interior and woodgrain... something you don't see often on this forum. Nice accord man. Lose the suicide mirrors. Those retrofits look dope though.
Really, thats crazy... wait till i finish my interior... it'll look 50x better, bought some better seats and they arent the typical RSX's, front AND back.
Looks nice! I like how you took out the tan dash and put in the black. looking real good
lol only if it were that easy... the dash was removed so i could dye it, 5th gen accords never had an oem black interior.
so, that's a H23 block with H22 head?
essentially, but the h23a vtec was a motor found in the sir accord wagon... it was a stock motor... herea what i plled from wikipedia

H23A DOHC VTEC
In 1998, Honda of Japan produced a rare DOHC VTEC version of the H23A engine for use in Japan only. It has been factory modified with an internal oil passage in the H23A block to operate the VTEC solenoid in the H22A head. Having the same horsepower rating as the H22A engine but it has a lower redline because it has a longer stroke than H22A. H23A DOHC VTEC has 87mm x 95mm (bore and stroke)and the H22A DOHC VTEC has 87mm x 90.7mm (bore and stroke). The H23A DOHC VTEC Engine is largest displacement in the H Series engines with a compression ratio of 10.6:1.
Found in the Japanese 1998-2002 Accord Wagon SiR (CH9). It produces 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) & 163 ft·lbf (221 N·m) and comes with a "blue top".
Found in the Japanese 1998-2002 Accord Wagon AWD (CL2). It produces 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) & 163 ft·lbf (221 N·m) and comes with a "blue top".

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man....looks sexy as fak IMO bro but im a fan of the 96-97 rear end

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

crz1o13o4

5+ Year Member
Man....looks sexy as fak IMO bro but im a fan of the 96-97 rear end

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk
yeah but with the 96/97 i had to deal with the obd2 to bod1 stepdown harness and all that extra stuff lol

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this, but i like this one still aint big on those mirrors even on those other cars, but defintly aint the worst ones ive seen.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
essentially, but the h23a vtec was a motor found in the sir accord wagon... it was a stock motor... herea what i plled from wikipedia

H23A DOHC VTEC
In 1998, Honda of Japan produced a rare DOHC VTEC version of the H23A engine for use in Japan only. It has been factory modified with an internal oil passage in the H23A block to operate the VTEC solenoid in the H22A head. Having the same horsepower rating as the H22A engine but it has a lower redline because it has a longer stroke than H22A. H23A DOHC VTEC has 87mm x 95mm (bore and stroke)and the H22A DOHC VTEC has 87mm x 90.7mm (bore and stroke). The H23A DOHC VTEC Engine is largest displacement in the H Series engines with a compression ratio of 10.6:1.
Found in the Japanese 1998-2002 Accord Wagon SiR (CH9). It produces 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) & 163 ft·lbf (221 N·m) and comes with a "blue top".
Found in the Japanese 1998-2002 Accord Wagon AWD (CL2). It produces 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) & 163 ft·lbf (221 N·m) and comes with a "blue top".
ah ok, yea i knew about that . i just thought you had pieced yours together by using H23 non vtec block with H22 vtec head. The mirrors are are like those of BMW's mid 90 M cars :thumbup:

crz1o13o4

5+ Year Member
no i idnt piece it together, too much if u do it that way unless u get a great deal on the block... and i guess it looks similar to those bimmers

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you should find a real mugen grill, that would set it off

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really like it, but I too don't care for the mirrors. The car is too square, the mirrors too rounded/sleek; they don't flow.

Please oh please don't do that God awful lip kit that doesn't line up on any of the cars you posted. Keep it clean..