Now a 4th gen owner y0

joshb_

FB6
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just scooped up a 91 crx today. Got it for 300 bucks cause it didnt run (dpfi to mpfi wiring nightmare)

I figured it all out today and it kinda idles...it revs to 1000 rpm then dies t0 500 then back up to 1000 again. I still gotta get it running right.

My plans for it are a a6 block which i just got tonight...a z6 head and si tranny. Then im going to turbo it and try to shoot for 200 whp ish on it. Ill get some pics up soon.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to the world of 4g Civics and 2g CRXs.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice.. congrats.. get some pics..

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Plan sounds good, good luck with it.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
technically your actually a 2g owner, but welcome anyways.

HyPnOtIk

Vtec Power !!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well technically it is a 2nd generation crx tom but most people just put it in the class of 4th gens because of the same characteristics of the 4th gen civics . And if we really wanna get technical it is a 4th generation civic . a crx is a civic . crx is just the body style like hatchback and 4 door if you get real technical .

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
HyPnOtIk said:
well technically it is a 2nd generation crx tom but most people just put it in the class of 4th gens because of the same characteristics of the 4th gen civics . And if we really wanna get technical it is a 4th generation civic . a crx is a civic . crx is just the body style like hatchback and 4 door if you get real technical .
your kidding right you honestly trying to teach me something i've always known when it comes to what feature they share, lol, however it's still called a 2g even though it shares some charastics of the civic, i guess you could call a del sol a 5th gen civic then, or even a 3rd gen rex, or even a 1st gen del sol, nice try but no dice man, it's a 2g rex no matter how you slice it.

joshb_

FB6
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol ill call it a 4thgen thats what everyone calls its that i have herd

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, as this is a civic site, it would fall into the 4th generation of the civic. yes, it is a 2nd generation crx, but not a 2nd generation civic.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i miss my 91 :(

good pick up tho :D take 3k, and k20 that b***h :lol:

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
your kidding right you honestly trying to teach me something i've always known when it comes to what feature they share, lol, however it's still called a 2g even though it shares some charastics of the civic, i guess you could call a del sol a 5th gen civic then, or even a 3rd gen rex, or even a 1st gen del sol, nice try but no dice man, it's a 2g rex no matter how you slice it.
Lol he is trying to trick yeah tom!, hahaha. =)