(NSW) The Hughes Charity Car Show, Sun. April 6th

Hawkeye2jz

Hey guys! I just wanted to let people know about a car show that I am helping to organise and run that is coming up on Sunday April 6th.

The show is the Hughes Charity Car Show and we are raising money for the NSW Rural Fire Service, every dollar we raise goes to the NSW RFS!

Entry for cars is $15, Spectators: Gold coin donation at the gate.

The day will revolve around a show and shine competition with 17 categories, including: Best Japanese Car on Display, Best Interior, Best Paintwork and a peoples choice category. Most cars entered will be in at least 5+ categories. There will also be a best club on display award

Each category winner will be taking home $100 in prizes provided by our fantastic sponsors including: Shannons Insurance, Bankstown City Council, Panania Diggers, Torch Publishing, Queen St Customs, BP Milperra, RINCAP Automotive, Bennett Elder Smash Repair, Tyrepower Revesby, Peter Warren Ford, Peter Warren Jeep, Benchmark National Revesby and Villaggio Bar Cafe. The day is being put on and hosted by the Federal Member for Hughes, Craig Kelly MP.

It would be great to see a huge turn out from this forum in support of the NSW Rural Fire Service!

For more information and entry forms please visit our website at www.hughescarshow.com
or shoot me a PM or email at info@hughescarshow.com