TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ok guys... we need another meet.

the january meet was great, but possibly a little TOO big for my tastes.
i've been to car shows with less cars :rolf:

anyways.... toss up your ideas
eugene seemed to work out great last time, but something a little more south could attract more cali members... on the other hand something farther north could attract more washington members......

so toss out ideas for dates and locations... lets get this s**t GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pacific raceways? :D ?? j/k

i don't really know of any good locations in oregon, but i'm moving early-mid september....

i would suggest something more southern-oregon to get some cali people because the last 2 NW meets have had 3 CC people show up, and they were the same 3 each time :lol: if you can't count on them to drive a half hour, don't expect them to show up to an oregon meet 5 hours away either.

just a suggestion. me, on the other hand, am down for anything, anywhere, anytime. and i could bring some oregon friends

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would be down too...depending on when it was...cause ill come back on leave for 28 days sometime soon..i hope

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd rather have a northern oregon meet (jansen beach, portland, somethin....), because as cool as a so-or meet would be, I wouldn't make the drive. WA meets suck, because nobody shows up, but I'm down with an oregon meet. The only problem with the last one is it was TOO early in the morning. I would have to have left olympia at 7am, and that's not cool :P

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, you guys suck...ill be gettin my ass yelled at while your eating burn ass hot dogs again :lol: ..its okay though, welll have to get together when i come home on leave...hopefully ill have the ::cough:: turbo gsr :cough: in my car

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Eran said:
I'd rather have a northern oregon meet (jansen beach, portland, somethin....), because as cool as a so-or meet would be, I wouldn't make the drive. WA meets suck, because nobody shows up, but I'm down with an oregon meet. The only problem with the last one is it was TOO early in the morning. I would have to have left olympia at 7am, and that's not cool :P
hahahhaa, that's just when it started bro, the meet ended about 2am back at my house :rolf:

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ey todd can u PM me with your # i really need to ask you something...dont know if you remember who i am or not. but ya jus need to ask you somehting and its important.....ive tried PMin you but you never responded

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know im in just make sure you get an offical date so i can get it off ... and i probably cant attend anything earlier than about october cause imma have 2 jobs for a little while

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
93hatch4o8 said:
ey todd can u PM me with your # i really need to ask you something...dont know if you remember who i am or not. but ya jus need to ask you somehting and its important.....ive tried PMin you but you never responded
sorry chris, i dont remember ever getting a pm from you :what:

give me a call anytime though bro, 541-914-3279

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ey todd your phone does suck cuz when i call you, you cant hear me for s**t but i can hear you in the backroun yelling your phone sucks. im the one calling you with the 916 #

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup fellas, i havent been on for a while but i have 2 jobs now and not really any time for the net.

But lets get some dates and locations and maybe i can make it, im always down for another meet!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the f**ks chris doing back on here after a year?

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
still waiting folks... i'll keep checkin back
I say Portland or Vancouver or Mt. St. Helens or something like that.
SR500 out of the Battle Ground area is pretty sick unless you get behind a FROCKING MINIVAN!!!!!! :evil:
Went down to Portland last weekend, and I am doing the same this weekend to meet up with the seller of my car. :???: :cry: Yes found a buyer, but it's not the greatest deal for me, but it will help our "situation" so :arrow: I will be at the Portland Airport this coming Sunday with both my Civics, but :cry: leaving one behind for this guy to take back to Cali. :cry: We are driving out to Astoria :D after my car deal. :cry: That's where I be Sunday.
I'd be up for something, but I need about a months notice. Maybe a little less, but, a month is perfect!!1
What about out at the beach on a weekend? :shock: =) There are a ton of places to head out and rent mopeds and s**t! :lol: Yah! MOPEDS!!!! :twisted: WE COULD HAVE RACES :twisted: AND DO TRICKS :twisted: AND HAVE RACES :twisted: AND MAYBE RACE THEM? :suprise:
Seen earth.google.com yet? Pretty sweet. Haven't seen anything like that in a long time. :!:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if we do it in eugene again it will be cool to hang out with them ESS kids....they are cool kids, but then again we could move it up north to P town....Mugen girl wanted to chill sometime so maybe she can get a bunch of kids up ther to meet...either way we need to keep it safe and chill like the last one...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you think that bmw will show up again at eugene?

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would love to meet up with you all again. Sorry I haven't been on the site or in contact with any of you. I've been other wise engaged with school work and other random s**t. No excuse though....

Anyway, as long as the meet is before the end of September I can most likely make it, after that I will have to work it in with my schedule. I'm up for a meet just about anywhere as long as I don't have to drive more than 4 hours one way.

How is everyone doing?!?!? I miss all you CC crew!!

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would be down for a Portland meet or anything for that matter. I want to meet you guys. I will be in Tacoma on the 17th of Sept. for the Global Import show. You Washington peeps should come hang out or what not. I have been showing at a lot of shows lately and what not. So come say hi and let me know if you guys plan a meet or what not. I am not on a lot cause I haven't had internet in 3 months. So I will try to check back from time to time.